Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 am

Jimmy Lance wandered out of his Cabin, looking for something to do. His blue eyes looked around the Courtyard, at all the different Cabins. While looking from left to right, a certain area in the Courtyard caught the six year-olds eye. It was a concrete pit, filled with warm flames. A girl was sitting cross legged, tending the flames. She looked to be older than him, but not too old.

Maybe she can play with me... thought J.J. as he walked over.

"Hi!" he said when he got to the girl, "I'm J.J.! Wanna play with me?"

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 am

Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) Tumblr_liwdhiK2kT1qiqkp2o1_500_large
m i n n a|m i n n i e|l a n e

I was walking by when I saw the little boy. I put my hand on him. Ugh, why'd I care about little kids? "Dude, that's not a little girl. That's the goddess Hestia... I think?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am

Hestia.

Hestia is a beautiful goddess, as they all should be, her hair is maybe the most beautiful thing about her, it's like sunlight and moonlight woven together by the small and nimble hands of Aphrodites' priestesses. Her golden eyes are always filled with kindness and love. Her pale skin is soft and creamy but she isn't pale like a ghost, she has colour for example her pretty blushing cheeks whenever she is around other gods. She always feels inadequate. She appears to be fourteen en doesn't want to appear any older, she could easily edit her age. Hestia loves her friend, Hebe goddess of the Youth. She likes staying near her and this way she feels that she can connect to the younger goddess easily. For a fourteen-year-old body her chest is well developed, there was only one reason Hestia let this happen to her body, she felt that gods were quite sexual creatures and that the only way to be heard was to have a good-looking chest so they would do something when she warned them about something.

She rose to her feet, she was wearing a chiton, an old Greek dress, it was very long and coloured a very pale pink colour it swept over the floor. A boy had come up to her not knowing who she was. She totally loved it. She let her hand travel over his cheek and smiled, "Of course demi-god, just tell me what to do," she said in her musical voice. Until the illusion was shatted. A girl came in. Hestia didn't move and then knew who it was, a Daughter of Pheme. Pheme, Hestia was familiar with the goddess and she didn't dislike nor like her, feelings for that goddess were mutual. The girl, Minna, knew who she was and and innocent smile appeared on her face and she shrugged her little shoulders, "Don't fret Child of the Sun, you've done nothing wrong," she whispered to him before he'd go all crazy about her being a goddess.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 am

I backed up a foot. "Sorry," I whispered. I pulled out my compact mirror and started looking at myself. "Ugh, if I don't get called for an acting role soon, I'm going to freak!" I applied some lip gloss and blush, then I put my mirror away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:14 am

"Oooohhh..." The six year-old probably would have started jumping up and down if the Goddess didn't calm him down. "Child of the Sun? But the sun isn't my Daddy, my daddy is... Oh, I get it! Cuz my Daddy is God of the Sun! I get it!"

J.J. sat down beside Hestia, feeling the warmth of the flames. "You seem really nice. But why are you here? I thought God's and Goddesses had always be doing work at Olympus, and do paperwork and email eachother and stuff?" he asked her, "Have you met my Daddy?"

Normally, Jimmy would never be this calm. He was a hyper boy, but something about Hestia made him feel calm and happy, and the flames were so homely...

The boy boy looked at the girl talking about acting role. "Are you a demigod, too? Who's your magical Mummy or Daddy?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 am

Hestia.

Hestia smiled at the little boy and kissed his forehead carefully, "I have met him, I dislike him greatly," She whispered the last part so softly only she could hear. She could see because of his ADHD he'd be hyper but Hestia had a calming effect over everybody, it was natural to feel calm aorund her. Hestia patted his head to keep him sitting when she rose, "Don't apologise child, all will be well," she nearly sand the words, other people were naturally drawn to her voice like moths to light.

She remembered that the boy had asked her a question and she answered it quickly, "I was send here by Zeus, Lord of the Skies, to help protect the camp with my hearth, I was send to keep little kids like yourself safe," she mused hoping to get a smile from him, he had a great little smile.

--Aww, I have to leave D: BYE, I'll reply later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 am

Jimmy had no idea of what Hestia added, so asked her, "What's he like? Is he cool? I hope he's cool, if I ever get to meet him!"

The Goddess got her wish, J.J. grinned when she said about keeping little kids safe. "You ARE nice if you keep us safe! But... What's a Hearth? Is it this fire cuz your poking it and that's what people do to fires? I dunno why..."

Jimmy looked at Hestia with his bright blue eyes. She was not what he had imagined a God to be like at all. He imagined frail old people as God's. He was going to ask about it, but thought against it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 am

Hestia.

Hestia waved off his question, she didn't lie so she didn't answer. In the truth Apollo was a horny god who impregnated nearly every mortal woman who he came across, he had no pride nor dignity. From strippers to royals, from kids 15 to old women at 60. He didn't care at all. He got them pregnant and ran off to the next one, he once even went for an entire family, the mother, the mother's mother and the daughter. All three in due time. He disgusted her. She just smiled at the little boy and ignored the floating question.

The Hearth. How to explain it? Even the divine Goddess of the Hearth wasn't sure, "It is what keeps the family together, it is the fire within the fireplace of your house. I keep it alive to keep love and friendship in a household or here at camp between the different demi-god so none get thrown by Kronos," she tried to explain it the simplest way possible without making a huge speech so the little boy would understand without too much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 am

I looked around blankly. "Should I leave? I feel like I'm intruding." I ruffled my hair a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm

J.J. scratched his blonde head, just because he'd seen other people do it. "Hearth is hard. I'm just gonna call it a Mum, cuz it does what Mum's do! And THEN I'll know AND be able to remember!"

The six year-old turned his body round and looked up at the other girl. "I don't think you should leave! You can sit down too!" To show his point, J.J. shuffled along and patted a six year-old sized space between him and Hestia, eith a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am

I smiled at the little boy. He was a nice. I sat down next to him, making sure not to get my pants dirty. I put my purse in my lap and looked out into the distance. I looked all around because I was bored. People didn't usually talk to me. I was just here because I wanted someone to talk to me. I looked over at the little boy. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked enthusiastically.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33533104

Last edited by Selene on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 am

-SORRY FOR OCC POST! Briah, please post somewhat longer posts, it makes it easier for us to post :D-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)   Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Fun (Maximillian the All-Powerful Sheep and Selene)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: