Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) Empty
PostSubject: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Avery Seed
Age/Birthday: 12: March 26 1999
God Parent: Athena (not claimed yet)
Claimed: no
Mortal Family: Alexis Arlow (runs home)
Years in Camp: (arriving now) 0
Brief History: Avery Seed's parents died in a car crash when she was five. She relocates to foster homes every so often but nobody will tell her why. Avery is able to see through Mist. Her last boarding school was destroyed by a Chimera. 
Physical Appearance: Avery has straight blonde hair with a single red highlight. She has gray eyes. Avery is 5'0  and she is skinny. 
Personality: usually excited, jumpy, talks a lot, likes to build, thinks she's crazy (because she can see through the Mist)
Fatal Flaw: holding grudges
Pets:none
Talents: Good at Archery
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, sword
Year-Round or Summer: year round 
Other: none
flower flower

Last edited by Ally321 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

pretty good charrie, But you should expand more on the History, Appearance and Personality.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 pm

I changed it a tiny bitt. Half-Bloods
Name: Avery Seed
Age/Birthday: 12: March 26 1999
God Parent: Athena (not claimed yet)
Claimed: no
Mortal Family: Alexis Arlow (runs home)
Years in Camp: (arriving now) 0

Brief History: Avery Seed's parents died in a car crash when she was five. She relocates to foster homes every so often but nobody will tell her why. Avery is able to see through Mist. Her last foster home was destroyed by a Chimera, and the police thought it was Avery.   She now lives in a foster home for "special" kids. Obviously since she is a half blood she has dyslexia and ADHD. 

Physical Appearance: Avery has straight blonde hair with a single red highlight. She has gray eyes. Avery is 5'0  and she is skinny. She is 83 lbs and is pale. 

Personality: Avery is usually jumpy and alert. She thinks she is partially insane because she can see through the mist, but doesn't know what the mist is. She is usually happy. She doesn't trust many people because she thinks her family deserted her.  

Fatal Flaw: not trusting 
Pets:none
Talents: Good at Archery
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, sword
Year-Round or Summer: year round 
Other: none

Last edited by Ally321 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Personality needs to be 4 complete sentences. Since it is currently only one incomplete sentence, I can't accept her. Fix that and I will, though!
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

I fixed it! (I used edit so it's on same post)
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Am I accepted??
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 pm

(sorry I posted it twice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)   Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ally321's character (ignore topic please--repose by accident)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: