Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!

Go down 
+16
Lord Blazy
Ghost
Liz loves Damian McGinty
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Eternal God of Happiness
tethys
Gazimu
Excelsior
Banana
Prince Hawk
Nico
Angel
dean
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Katie Firebird
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! Empty
PostSubject: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Hey guys!

We're pleased to announce the winner of Guaranteed Content poll #1! The winner is Drachmas! Now officially Drachma's and Cabin vs Cabin tied. However due to upcoming staff absences and the amount of work each takes the staff, us, has decided to bring you all Drachmas!

Now Drachmas as you all should know are currency in the PJ&TO series. However we're not just using Drachmas for roleplaying. Our new Drachma system will allow you to spend your hard earned gold on things such as an extra character slot or a stylish custom Avatar only attainable through the use of Drachmas! How do you spend your gold you may ask? Easy! Just scroll down to the chat section of the forum and look for the thread titled 'Drachma Application' or alternatively click **HERE** just post your application in that thread and you'll be rewarded soon!

This is what the staff has determined will be the first ten items available for purchase, others are soon to follow and prices may change at any time so be sure to check often for what you're going to buy!

10 ) 5,000 Drachmas ~ Extra BTC

9 ) 4,000 Drachmas ~An extra character slot!

8 ) 3,000 Drachmas ~ Power related upgrade. - EX. Child of Hades ~ Summon the Undead

7 ) 2,500 Drachmas ~ Weapon Perk, E.G. Flaming, Poisonous.

6 ) 2,000 Drachmas ~ Special rank, (Doomslayer, Volt Master or whatever you want)

5 ) 1,000 Drachmas ~ Rare & Powerful pet

4 ) 700 Drachmas

3 ) 400 Drachmas *** - Values 250 - 700 are stylish Avatars or Custom pictures we can install into your signature!

2 ) 250 Drachmas

1 ) 100 Drachmas ~ Mystery box, who knows what you'll get if you buy this. Maybe a cookie?

Any replication of a Drachma Avatar or signature will result in a cut of a hefty some of Drachmas. Meaning don't give your signature to someone else or we'll take ALL of your Drachmas away. They are meant to be earned.

As always questions and comments are welcome!

Warmly,
The CHB Staff

Last edited by K4† on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Aweshum!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm confused about #3?

And may I get an extra character slot? I know I haven't used up all 7 yet, but I'd like to have an extra one there for later.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 pm

I don't get the 'Special Rank' is it just like Boo over there has, I'm kidding! don't be offended, the Bieber Bunny rank?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah. For example, Rempy bought a rank. You get a special one that's just your own. Like...
Your's could be "The Deanifier" or something. (just an example). Only your name would say it...no one else's.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 am

Yay! I'm so excited. I think I know what I want to buy, but we shall see. (This is where I insert Monte Carlo joke.)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am

Im confused about numbers 2 and 4, I dont know what you get for them.
But im happy, ive been waiting for this for quite some time, I didnt know whether we were actually gonna do this or not.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 am

Number 2-4 are graphics we, the admins, make for you. They are only obtainable through us and are custom graphics that are made especially for you. Like my name in my signature. That was made by me...I made Kendall's (Koala's) as well. That's what you can get. ^^
Depending on the amount of time and the detail is how much we'll "charge" for it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 am

OH Of course. I understand now. HAHA Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 am

Ooh, may I ask about the number 8? 'Cause some charries already have those powers and all. Just need a broader explaination. :]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Well it's giving your character a power they don't already have.

For example, Allison's (Nico's) character, Hale, the Apollo cabin leader, does not have the power of healing. She was tempted to get it so that she could give him that power. It doesn't have to be a special power, it's just something your character doesn't already have. Most Apollo kids have healing abilities, but because Hale didn't when Nico made him, she would have to get #8 to add the healing ability to his info.
It's for already created characters to gain a new ability.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 pm

How do we apply and earn drachmas?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 pm

To apply for one of the choices, click **HERE**.

You earn drachmas for each post, each topic made, each day you've been registered etc.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 pm

xD I was an example! Yay! Anyway . . . I am very tempted to . . . I know! Wait. Gah. I must save up. *Throws random fruit onto the ground.*

I want to get Hale a monster pet that ends up eating Truckee . . . But that just made me sad, so I don't think I will. Truckee's too cute. xD I need to save up though. This is really hard! There's too much good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm

I only have like 1.5k posts but I have 4k drachmas xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 pm

It's because you're an old member. ^^ You get 5 drachmas per day you've been registered.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 pm

No wonder... xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Does extra big three apply for titan demigods, too?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Yup, Wish. It's just that most people would want another Big Three character.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Just saying, I think this should be a sticky so it's easier to find what you can buy and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Is this all we're gonna be able to buy or can you add more stuff to buy?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm pretty sure this is all, for now.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Whats BTC?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 pm

BTC is an acronym that stands for "Big Three/Titan character" (or a child of either Zeus, Poseidon, Hades or any Titan)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Can someone explain to me what #3 is, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!   Results of Guaranteed Content Poll! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results of Guaranteed Content Poll!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next