Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greek is a language. [open to first two.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Greek is a language. [open to first two.] Empty
PostSubject: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Greek is a language. [open to first two.] Italye11
T r e y | B o s c h e t t o

Trey entered the newly built Library at about 9:30 at night. It was faily crowded, since the place was just built. People were beginning to leave, but Trey decided he wanted to check out what kind of books they had. He went to the Greek section, the language he sadly read. Trey did not like the fact he could read and speak Greek. His hands touched the side covers of the books, running his fingers across a short row of the Greek books. With his free hand, he messed up his hair. It looked better with the shaggy touch to it.

Last edited by Cinnabunny on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Bella Lopez ][ Athena

Greek is a language. [open to first two.] Annaso14

I strolled through the Greek section. I backed up a little to get a good look at all of the books. A boy was already there, and he looked busy.

"So, what are you looking for?," I quietly asked him.

Last edited by Skye on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 am

I looked slowly at the girl. "Nothing in particular. Greek books. I don't read English that well," I randomly admitted. That was a tendency I had with girls or even guys I felt threatened by. It was pretty rare for that though. I was usually smarter in those situations. Greek, ugh. I didn't even know why I was looking at their books. I focused back on the girl. "Do you need anything?" I asked politely. I was pretty tall, so I guessed I could reach the books higher on the shelves if she needed it.

Last edited by Cinnabunny on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 am

I smiled.

"Well, I think I'm fine for now," I answered shyly.

"I'm Bella by the way. What languages do you speak?," I asked. I was being nosy again. Not a good thing for me. I brushed some hair out of my eyes. The boy was kind of cute. Probably a kid from the Aphrodite cabin, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm

"Italian and English. Greek, too. But I don't like to be able to speak Greek. I wish I couldn't," I muttered, barely audible. I hated Greek. Italian was my fluent language, but English was seen to be my best.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm

"Oh, parlo italiano. Uno dei miei centinaia di step-mamme parlava italiano," I smiled. Being able to speak Italian was fun. It's a beautiful language. I grabbed a Greek book on architecture and looked some more.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

"Ho dovuto trasferirsi in questo Paese quando ero giovane. Ho solo vissuto con mio padre, naturalmente, dal momento che mia madre è una dea," I responded almost automatically. I'd never met anyone else at camp who could also speak Italian fluently. Speaking Italian felt really natural. Well, it was. I hadn't spoken Italian in such a long time. Everytime I came to camp I rarely got to speak my language. Obviously because no one else spoke it. I missed Italy.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh, sei in Italia? Quale città? Ho viaggiato negli Stati Uniti da solo, quando avevo 6 anni, dal Messico. Mi manca un sacco," I said. I could tell speaking in Italian was easy for him. I leaned softly against a bookshelf, and started to flip through my book.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"Sicilia. Ero lì tutta la mia vita fino a quando ho dovuto spostare qui. Ho vissuto con mio padre e mio padre da solo. Non volevo spostare qui a tutti. Era la mia zona di comfort, e stavo bene con lui rimanere in quel modo," I finished with a shaky breath. I tried to keep it silent and non-hearable. But when it came to my country, I was emotional and rather serious. My money was on me going into cultural shock once I got back to my cabin later.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Mi dispiace per questo. Spero di parlare la vostra casa non sto facendo sentire a disagio," I said. I honestly didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. "D'altra parte, non sono mai stato troppo comodo ovunque, ma qui," I said honestly. I wasn't lying, Mexico with my dad wasn't fun with all of his wives he had. (OOC: Not at the same time... XD)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

((I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING IN ENGLISH. Btw, Trey is sexy. I'd bag him if I could...xD))
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 am

((I love Trey (: who would you dib him for? Use Google translate!))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 am

((I would him for..myself. Haha, I dunno. ))
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm

T r e y I g n a z i o B o s c h e t t o

Trey just nodded. He didn't respond. He pulled out a random book, and just held onto it. He felt lonley and was not good at hiding him emotions in certain situations. He really wished he was a little boy again, living with his father back in Sicily.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh no, I seemed to have killed this topic! DX

The boy didn't seem to be quite comfortable. I continued to flip through my book, enjoying the architecture in it. Facades... Those were my favorite to design. I looked up at Trey, who was holding on to a random book. Then, I felt the sudden urge to break the silence. "Allora, che cosa ti piace fare per divertirsi?," I asked. It was a bad question, but I said the first thing that came to my mind.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

I stumbled over a book and about fell into the Greek Section, I noticed. I looked up to find two teenagers standing in front of the shelves. "Oops. Sorry, didn't mean to be interrupting." I said as straightening myself up as using part of the table beside me. I cocked my head as I overheard the two talking in Italian. "Bene, hi there! Sono Kaitlyn Kaite in breve, figlia di Ares. Non sapevo ci fossero un sacco di gente a cui piaceva parlare in italiano." I said with a smile on my face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 am

I looked up from my book, to find a girl trip into the Greek section. She spoke Italian. Interesting. I replied, "Ah, quindi sei Kaitlyn? Devin ti ha detto prima. Sono la sua fidanzata, figlia Bella di Atena. I put my hand out to the girl, pleased to meet another one of Devin's friends.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 am

I raised an eyebrow taken back a little from the girls intro to me. So this was the girl Devin had been talking about at the campfire..I took the hand of Bella's and smiled at her. "Beh, è ​​bello finalmente si incontra Bella, figlia di Atena. Devin è stato parlando di te non-stop." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am

She shook my hand, and I blushed when Kaite said he was talking about me non-stop. "Quindi, come hai imparato a parlare Italiano?," I asked with a smile. I closed my architecture book, and began looking for more Greek books.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I leaned against the table that was behind me and smiled. I looked over at Bella who was just looking for more books. "Oh, mia mamma era un professore universitario di lingua inglese. Così lei mi ha insegnato italiano, spagnolo, francese, cinese, tedesco e svedese." I said as standing straight back up once again.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

"Bene, è fresco, mio padre lavorava in un college in Messico e aveva un sacco di mogli. Erano tutti stranieri, così ho imparato svedese, francese, tedesco, spagnolo, italiano, inglese, un po 'di giapponese, un cinese po', e arabo," I said with a smile. My dad only had so many wives because he wanted to get over Athena. But, it didn't help. When I had about five books in my hand, I sat down, and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

T r e y I g n a z i o B o s c h e t t o

Okay, I was done being surrounded by the Italian language. I shut the book I had and shoved it angrily into the shelf. I walked away from them, into a different section of the Library. With now a random Italian girl coming along and getting in the "conversation," it seemed rude. I didn't want to talk anymore.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I looked over at the boy who had just walked away with a bit of irritation in his face. "Did I interrupt anything?" I asked as looking over at the shelves. I watched as Bella sat down on the floor and began to read. "Well, I think I'm going to head on over to the Defensive Weapon Section. If you need me, you'll know where to find me." I said with a smile and walked off to a different part of the library.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:00 pm

I felt bad that Trey had stormed away. I was going to leave him to his thoughts. "Not that I know of," I answered her question. Kaite told me where she was going to be. "Okay, well I'll see you later," I said quietly. Absorbed in my book, I continued to read. The book was on architecture, of course. Specifically the Parthenon. It was probably one of my favorite buildings ever built.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek is a language. [open to first two.]   Greek is a language. [open to first two.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greek is a language. [open to first two.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: