Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Library has been built!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Library has been built! Empty
PostSubject: The Library has been built!   The Library has been built! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm

As some of you may know, there was a poll that went on the past week that asked whether or not the Camp should have a Library. For those of you that didn't know about this poll, too late to vote now! But I'll summarize what the Library is and what it consists of:
The Library is full of both Greek and English books, as well as other languages (Spanish, French, German etc.) It takes volunteers to work at it and manage the inter workings of the grand Library. The Library is like any other. There is a place to check out books, you must return them in a timely manner, there is an area to simply sit and read as well as desks and a few computers. (Though they are quite outdated)
The Library is open until curfew and is open for studying, research, or simply a place to sit in an air conditioned building during the hot CHB summers.

Not for the results... *drumroll*
Well I'm happy to say that it was an overwhelming yes! We ended up with 17 votes for yes and 0 votes for no. (As well as two indifferent votes)
I am extremely excited that you are all so supportive of this idea of mine and I am happy to say that the Library is now a thread in the Common Areas!
The thread has been made here and is open for roleplay! Please feel free to make it a usual place for your characters to interact. ^^
Thank you for your enthusiasm for this new edition to the site!
Happy roleplaying,
The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Library has been built!   The Library has been built! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Yay!^^
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: The Library has been built!   The Library has been built! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

I APPROVE OF THE LIBRARY. VERY MUCH. -HAPPY FACE- :D
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Library has been built!   The Library has been built! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 am

Awesome (:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Library has been built!   The Library has been built! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 am

Yay! I'm sure I'll be there almost everyday! Eep! I love libraries.
<-is a bookworm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library has been built!   The Library has been built! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library has been built!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: