Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Return (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 am

"No! Never!" I said laughing so much. I couldn't breathe. I looked at her, laughing my head off. I went for her right side, I just somehow knew she was ticklish there... >.> I tickled a lot and a lot.
"TICKLE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" I yelled through laughing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 am

"NONONONONONONO!!!" I started to laugh wildly. I stopped tickling him because I was laughing so much. I couldn't breathe. This was so much fun! "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" I said between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 am

"Surrender!" I said and continued to tickle her. I was having so much fun. I smiled as I stopped letting her surrender.
"Surrender and kiss meh!" I said laughing, I had a charming british guy laugh.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:43 am

"FINEFINEFINE I SURRENDER!!!" I yelled laughing my head off. "I SURRENDER NOW STOP!!!" I laughed. I was having loads of fun. Everyone thinks my laugh is 'adorable' and 'oh so cuute'. I HATE my laugh. That's partially why I wanted him to stop. Now Link, he has a 'oh so cuute' laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 am

"Ha!" I said and stopped. I sat on the bed. "I'm ready for my kiss now," I said smiling. Her laugh was cute, but I remember that she didn't like her laugh. I held out my arms.
"Yep, ready!" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 am

"Alright, alright." I laughed going into his arms and kissing him. I held him close to me. This was the best day ever, when it started out the worst. I hope I never get scared like that again..I put that out of my mind as quickly as possible. He was here with me now, and that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 am

I kissed her for a while, holding her close to me, eventually I broke away. "So when should the wedding be?" I asked, still holding her close. I thought I was going to die today or on that island, and yet I'm here.
"You know.. I should go shave," I said and felt my face, almost a full on beard.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 am

"As soon as possible!" I smiled, as I started playing with his hair again. "You has a beeaarrrddd." I giggled poking his chin. "Shave it off!" I laughed smiling. Then I rested my head against his chest and hugged him tightly. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 am

"I love you the most," I said to her hugging her tightly. I could do next week. "Are we going to invite all our friends and family?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 am

"Nope, I love you the most." I giggled holding him. "Well, all I can invite is friends." I said sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 pm

"I only got Blake.. should we invite our cabins?" I asked. She was so beautiful. I stroked a little hair out of her eye. I smiled. I really loved her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 pm

"Uh, Ares campers at our wedding? No, thank you." I laughed, smiling as he put some hair out of my eye. "I only have few friends." I laughed. "We could make the wedding open to the whole camp?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm

"Sure," I said. That makes sense. I'm the british guy.. I'm supposed to be the smart one... I started to think about the honeymoon again..
"Where are we going to go for honeymoon?" I asked, with the O.O face on.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

"Uh, where do you want to go?" I asked, laughing at his O.O face. It was funny when he did it. And, also cute.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 pm

I still had the O.O face on. "Uh.. well.. I don't know.. we could go anywhere really.." I said still with the O.O face on.
"Yeah.. anywhere for a month," I said, I could let u go to a four star hotel for a month at least.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 pm

"You chose." I smiled. He still had the O.O face on. "That face is sexy." I laughed kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I kissed her as well. This was an awesome day. I am marrying her, it's the best day ever! I just wanna say...

I'M BACK BABY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Private to Rachie)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next