Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Return (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 am

"I...uh..der....er...uh...um...I dunno." I kinda said with the O.O face full on. We were both doing the O.O face. This..uh...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 am

"I.. er.. are we gonna do that?" I asked, turning to her. I realized I wasn't making this easier so I put on a smily face and looked at her, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 am

"I..uh..yeah..I think.." I said wiping the O.O look off my face. "...I'm hungry!" I randomly said to change the topic and got up and started heading upstairs. "Since were getting married does it mean I get to live here? I hope so." I laughed sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 am

"If you want to," I said and walked up the stairs with her. I loved her so much. I loved how she changed the subject by saying something randomly.
"So, what do you want? i can make us something," I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 am

"I want pie!" I laughed jokingly. "CATCH ME!" I laughed running up to him and jumping in his arms. "I like it when you catch me so I don't go SPLAT!" I giggled. Here comes my childish side again. Oh well, I liked being a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am

"I like that you don't go SPLAT!" I said, smiling at her. I walked in circles for a bit. "Where to Miss?" I asked her smiling. I pretended to tip my hat. I just realized, her last name is Ryder now.
"Or should I say, Mrs. Ryder?" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:05 am

"I wanna go back to the couch, Mr. Ryder." I said laughing. "To the couch!" I said like a superhero. I giggled. "Up, up, and AWAY!!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

I held her tight and sprinted towards the couch. "UP UP AND AWAY!" I laughed. I vaulted over the couch, landing onto the seat of the couch. I laughed. She was so fun to be around. She was my rose.
"You are my little rose," i said and poked her nose.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 am

I giggled when he jumped up and over the couch. Then I felt as if I should quote Titanic. "I'm flying Jack! I'm flying!!" I laughed as we landed on the couch. I laughed my head off. I smiled when he poked my nose. "Welllll, my last name IS Rose." I smiled and said all 'Well, duh' like.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 am

"Well duh!" I said. "When I say duh, my accent makes it sound like I'm saying do," I laughed. "Now whats your cutesy nickname for me?" I asked smiling at her. I poked her nose again.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 am

I laughed. 'Well, do.' Haah. "You're....the Link to my Zelda!" I laughed smiling. "You are my..Lover!" I giggled. "You're my lover." I smiled kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 am

"Thank you," I said smiling. I poked her nose again. "I win," I said, bringing back the memory of the first night. "Well here we go," I said and lifted her up. I sprinted to the bedroom and plopped her on the bed. I poked her again.
"POKE!" I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 am

"POKE!" I giggled poking him. "I'm gonna win!" I giggled smiling. "POKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKE!" I said poking him repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 am

"No! Ah!" I said as she poked me in the side. I was supe ticklish there. I was laughing and then I looked at her.. "I was not ticklish there," I said whistling innocently.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:29 am

I smirked. "Not ticklish there eh? Well, then how does this feel?" I asked tickling his side. "SURRENDER NOW OR I TICKLE YOU FOREVER!" I laughed tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 am

"No! Never!" I said laughing so much. I couldn't breathe. I looked at her, laughing my head off. I went for her right side, I just somehow knew she was ticklish there... >.> I tickled a lot and a lot.
"TICKLE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" I yelled through laughing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 am

"NONONONONONONO!!!" I started to laugh wildly. I stopped tickling him because I was laughing so much. I couldn't breathe. This was so much fun! "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" I said between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 am

"Surrender!" I said and continued to tickle her. I was having so much fun. I smiled as I stopped letting her surrender.
"Surrender and kiss meh!" I said laughing, I had a charming british guy laugh.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:43 am

"FINEFINEFINE I SURRENDER!!!" I yelled laughing my head off. "I SURRENDER NOW STOP!!!" I laughed. I was having loads of fun. Everyone thinks my laugh is 'adorable' and 'oh so cuute'. I HATE my laugh. That's partially why I wanted him to stop. Now Link, he has a 'oh so cuute' laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 am

"Ha!" I said and stopped. I sat on the bed. "I'm ready for my kiss now," I said smiling. Her laugh was cute, but I remember that she didn't like her laugh. I held out my arms.
"Yep, ready!" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 am

"Alright, alright." I laughed going into his arms and kissing him. I held him close to me. This was the best day ever, when it started out the worst. I hope I never get scared like that again..I put that out of my mind as quickly as possible. He was here with me now, and that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 am

I kissed her for a while, holding her close to me, eventually I broke away. "So when should the wedding be?" I asked, still holding her close. I thought I was going to die today or on that island, and yet I'm here.
"You know.. I should go shave," I said and felt my face, almost a full on beard.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 am

"As soon as possible!" I smiled, as I started playing with his hair again. "You has a beeaarrrddd." I giggled poking his chin. "Shave it off!" I laughed smiling. Then I rested my head against his chest and hugged him tightly. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 am

"I love you the most," I said to her hugging her tightly. I could do next week. "Are we going to invite all our friends and family?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 am

"Nope, I love you the most." I giggled holding him. "Well, all I can invite is friends." I said sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Private to Rachie)   The Return (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Private to Rachie)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next