Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) Empty
PostSubject: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 pm

I walked around collating sunlight in my hair. Strange? You could say that but hey. Daughter of the goddess of daylight has it's advantages. I felt like slapping someone randomly. Me in a bad mood it not a good thing. My highlights are really bright now and some people are shading their eyes. I giggled. Now what should I do.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 pm

I walked into the courtyard, after having come back from the Beach Rave. I sat down on a nearby bench situated close to the water fountain, and I pulled out my scribbler. I started to work some more on my story that I was working on.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm

I sit next to the kid trying to make my hair stop glowing. It only worked a little. Sigh. "Hi. Who are you?" I say hoping I was not blinding him. I needed some one to talk too.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

I looked up form my work, and saw a girl with glowing hair. "OH heyo, My name is Falcon King, son of Apollo. let me guess, daughter of Hemera?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 pm

I giggle. "Yep. Falcon King? Sounds like it's a falcon who is a king. Sorry. Here." I say knowing my mood was getting at my speech. I closed my eyes and, "Oh look away and close your eyes so you don't go blind." When he did so I let the light explode out of my hair so it was dimmer. "There." I say.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"so, may I have the pleasure of knowing you name?" I asked the girl. I decided to give her my full attention, so I closed up my binder, and slid it back into my bag. I then closed my bag up.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh my name is Kayla. Street rat gang leader of a gang of demigods." I say. Ii was never afraid to say that. I didn't care if people judged me. I looked like trouble in my favorite jean jacket and ripped old jeans on.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 pm

"there is a street gang of Demi-gods?" I asked sounding a little skeptical. "This is the first ive ever heard of such a thing." I added
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm

I giggle. "Of course! No one knows their demigods but us. You may know them as the merry men. I am known as Robin and James is... James..." I whispered James. He is haunting me. I try to get him out of my head. "Sorry. Just..." I say.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

"how come they arent training here at camp?" I asked her. I didnt notice her hesitation at the mention of the name.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm

"Their..." I felt like crying. Why did this stuff always come up? It's all my fault. I didn't even bring them here! "It all started with Kronos. He and his army came across our gang. We wouldn't join them so they attacked. They... They hypnotized J-James and he went evil. I got to emotionally comprised and... and I felt them." I say. I hate emotion. I was crying. It felt really bad.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:55 pm

"well, maybe its time that they came to camp. Do you think that we would be able to bring them here?" I asked Kayla.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:59 pm

"Ever sense I got here I have been planning on getting them. It'll be hard. It's a large group of demigods. I can't defend them on my own. I already got someone to help me bring them here but I'm not sure we'll be able to do it. I have no idea how their doing ether." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)   Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around in a bad mood (Samcedes and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: