Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!

Go down 
+7
Excelsior
dean
Nico
Kendall
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Katie Firebird
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! Empty
PostSubject: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes that's right! The new canon's are in! Thank you to everyone that has applied and waited patiently we really do appreciate how much work you guys have put into these applications. However not every spot applied for has been filled!

Certain characters that we really would like to be filled would be:

Spoiler:

Please be aware however, we are no longer taking applications for Rachel Elizabeth Dare, or other already awarded Canons.
Need to find out more about a character you're applying for? Check out this site. Simply search your canon's name in the upper right search bar and research away!

Now onto the happy bit, this time around we have awarded five Canon characters! Please give a round of applause to:

NICO ~ Perseus Jackson, Michael Yew.

ANGEL ~ Dionysus, Calypso

BRE BRE ~ Athena*

CONGRATS GUYS!
The CHB Staff

* - Because the winner of Athena, Alec, has not been online since January we are reawarding Athena to the second best character application.

Last edited by K4Ti3 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Congratz guys!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Congrazzlies (:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 pm

OOH! Does that mean I have a better chance of being Annabeth?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

*Girlie squeak.* OMG. Yay! Thanks for choosing me, and congrats to Angel and Bre! (Would the Admins mind PMing me my applications? I kind of didn't save them so they got deleted. xD) COOLOKAYTHANKS. *Skips off.*

EDIT: So Jake needs to go inactive, right? Since Percy is a Big Three and all?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Darling, can I send in a different app for Hestia? I think of mine as inadequate...
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Good job guys! I look forward to seeing the canons in action!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Dean: Yup. You just need to say it's an edit.
Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

i dont know you pepole but you sond relly cool did you that there is a real camp half blood soooooo yea bibi
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 am

Nico,could oyu send me my old one? I don't even remember it XD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

I'll have Angel or Katie PM it to you. xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 am

Why can't you? XD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

Wait, if Nico didn't get Nico 'di Angelo, who applied for him too? I thought she'll get it? *confused*
on the brighter side, Congratz guys!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am

Wow, I didn't notice this 'till now. xD Well, I'll kill off Stella for Athena, then, and then kill off Victoria for another character I want to make. Well, thank you! xD Congratulations to Nico and Angel!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Dean: Reasons. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Yay! Congrats people who got a canon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!   DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUCK AND COVER! They're firing the Canons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: