Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] Empty
PostSubject: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

-He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud!
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.

I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

Jake sat on a bench completely covered in vines, extremely glad he could easily resist alcohol. The party last night wasn't Jake's favorite event, but he had met Noah there. Never had a girl seemed so, well, amazing to Jake. Angel would kill him if she knew about Jake's feelings towards Noah, but suddenly, it didn't matter. Angel was just a friend; a pretty friend. They had never made their relationship official, so even if Jake ended up with Noah, it wouldn't be cheating on the Aphrodite Cabin Leader.

The creek bubbled and seemingly swayed in front of the bench Jake had picked. Today, Jake wasn't wearing runners clothes. He had gone running yesterday before and after the party, so Jake figured he deserved a break. After all, if he worked himself too hard, the training would be his end, not the battle. His current clothes were jeans and a button up shirt. A black tie was swung loosely around his neck. Some might say that he cleans up nicely. The truth is, he does.

Suddenly, Jake heard splashing. Hopefully, he broke through the trees obscuring his view of the creek. Now he could see far out in both directions of the creek, and along the shore. Looking for the source of the noise, Jake called out, "Hello?" in a tiresome way, struggling not to get wet, but secretly hoping he could go swimming. His electricity power was safest in water, so if the noise wanted to see him create electricity, he could send off several large sparks into the water. Also, he had worn his swimsuit under his nice clothes, and he planned on going swimming.

-I am in misery!
There ain't no other who can comfort me!
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah sighed as she walked through the creek. She had removed her olive-green sandals and had allowed the water to wade up to her knees. She wore a flowing, brown shirt with a simple design, a feather hair clip, with a peacock feather and hawk feather this time, and olive green shorts with suspenders hanging over her exposed thighs.
Noah let out a sigh, hooking her thumbs in the loops of her shorts. 'Why was I so stupid? Why did I kiss him? He's never going to speak to me again..' she thought sadly. Noah put her head in her hands and kicked at the water. "Stupid!" she hollered.
Noah then heard a familiar voice. She looked up, spotting a mop of blonde hair. Her expression of anger lightened a bit and she sighed. "Hey, Jake.." she said, walking towards the son of Zeus. It was obvious she was distressed about something, despite her best efforts to hide it. Noah wasn't very good as hiding her emotions from others.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32971810
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

Jake gave Noah a weird look, trying to suppress a large smile. "Hi Noah!" he said happily, opening up his arms, ready to give Noah a hug. His eyes darted all around the creek, checking for sights of any other people. There were none. Noah had been alone. There could have been an attack, and . . . No. Jake was just paranoid. He really cared about Noah. He really wanted her to be safe. Well, now she could be safe. Jake would never let anything happen to her. While he waited for her to return the hug, Jake said, "You look pretty, today."

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33026576

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Noah hesitated a moment before she returned the hug. She stepped back after a moment, drumming lightly on her legs. "Thanks. So um..what are you doing out here?" she asked. Noah stepped out of the water, shaking some of the cool liquid off of her bare feet. Without waiting for her feet to dry, she slipped her sandals back on, glancing up at Jake every now and then as she waited for his response.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:41 am

Jake Reed:

Jake sighed, worried that she would ask him that. He really just wanted to ignore the question, but there was nothing else to talk about, so Jake gave in. "I was planning on IMing my family. I just needed to see my brother again. What you said last night at the beach got me thinking. It got me worried. I really miss my mom and brother, and they very well may be dead. I just wanted to see. I just need to know."

Pulling out two Drachmas, Jake smiled. "You want to IM your dad?" Jake was feeling a rush of excitement as the time came closer to knowing the truth. Even if his mom and brother were dead, then Jake would feel better. He would know that there was no point in ever going back. Every doubt in the boy's mind would come to an end. The truth was near, and that made Jake extremely anxious.

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:56 am

Noah thought for a moment. "Oh, umm..I guess. Yeah sure, I want to see how he's doing," she said. Noah silently wondered if her dad was okay. 'Of course he is...he's probably off finding random art supplies somewhere..' she thought, shaking her head. Noah chuckled in spite of herself as she remembered her father. He was a strange, awkward, quirky man. He was tall and gangly with spiky, dark hair, a scruffly beard, and glasses. He had a strange way of speaking, enjoying phrases like "Hot dog!".
While he was a strange, strange man, Noah loved him. She smiled warmly, looking over at Jake. "It'd be nice to talk to my dad..thank you," she added, with a determined nod.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 am

Jake Reed:

Jake returned the smile, glad she was happy. "Your welcome." Jake stepped closer to Noah, and whispered, "Noah, just remember, if you need me, I'm here for you." It was a risky thing to be calling the family they hadn't heard from in a long time. Anything could happen. "You need to know that. If something comes up, I'm right here."

Jake took Noah's hands in his own and held them. The hands hung in between them like in the movies. It was a picture perfect scene, except for the fact the the girl might not like the boy. Still, Jake really liked Noah. He was willing to do anything for her. That might mean death, but who cares? These were real feelings! It felt almost like love. It was early love. Jake didn't know it, but he was in love.

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 am

Noah glanced at their hands and her cheeks flushed a bit. 'What's he doing?' she thought. She hesitated a moment, letting her hand rest in his a few seconds before she snatched a drachma out of his hand and grinned. "You first," she said, urging him forward with her hand motions she used as she spoke. Noah always talked with her hands, it was a habit of hers.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Jake Reed:

"Um, alright," Jake whispered, turning to face the water. "Are you sure you don't want to go first?" Jake gave Noah a worried look, but knew he had to go first. Hopefully, everything would be alright with his family, so Noah would feel safe when she called her dad.

As Jake threw the Drachma into the water, he recited, "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering. Sky and McKenzie Greenhousen, Greenhousen/Reed residence." He breathed in and out deeply, prepping himself for his family. The rainbow cleared slowly, and soon there was a small window that showed Jake the most relaxing thing he'd ever seen.

Sky was 10 now. His hair was spiked, and he wore athletic shorts and a T-shirt. He looked a lot like Jake, but younger, and with a different hairstyle. McKenzie was sitting next to Sky, with her arm around Sky's shoulders. Her dance clothes were nothing special, and Jake was extremely used to them. Sky and McKenzie were laughing at the TV show, but from the angle of the IM, Jake couldn't see what they were watching. There were no pictures of Rob on the wall, and there was no sign that he even still lived there.

"Mom! Sky!" Jake shouted, and his family's faces turned. Sky jumped off the couch immediately, and rushed to his big brother, but McKenzie was frozen, as if she didn't believe Jake was real. "It's me, Mom! It's Jake." Sky was still staring happily at Jake through the IM, and soon McKenzie got up.

"Who's the girl, Jake?" Sky asked, staring at Noah. His voice had gotten lower since he was four, and his teeth were extremely straight for a 10 year old. Sky leaned forward and whispered, "She's pretty," as if he thought Noah wouldn't be able to hear him.

Jake laughed at his brother. "I know. This is Noah. Noah, my brother Skylar. Sky, my . . . friend, Noah." Jake paused when he didn't know what to call Noah, but he decided friend was the most appropriate title. It wasn't like she was anything higher, except maybe his best friend.

"Hi Noah," Sky greeted, looked at the floor. McKenzie hadn't said anything yet, she just put her hands on Sky's shoulders.

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Noah smiled, giving a friendly wave. "Hello," she said, slowly nodding her head. She took a step back, allowing Jake to speak more privately with his family. Noah pointed to a bench further off into the distance. "I'll be over here," she said. Without waiting for a response, she stepped over towards the bench. She sat down with a sigh, staring at the drachma in her hand. 'I don't even know where dad is..' she thought, hoping she'd be able to find him.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Jake Reed:

Jake nodded at Noah and let her go, then turned and grinned at his brother and mom. McKenzie still hadn't talked, but looked like she was trying to telling Jake something. A smile was on her face, and she was making weird motions, almost like Noah had been doing. For some reason, Sky was looking between Mrs. Greenhousen and Jake, his eyebrows dipped in, his expression expressing worry. "Mom? What's wrong?" Jake leaned closer to the IM, and put his hand out like a child on the other side of the glass as a puppy.

"She's--" Skylar started to say, but he stopped. Staring at Jake as if it hurt him. The son of Zeus's fear only grew, and suddenly Jake made a connection. Sky was happier, but McKenzie seemed trouble, as if a traumatic event had happened. Rob was gone, and Jake's mom would never believe in the gods. To her, Zeus was just another man who let her down.

"She's what Skylar?" Jake shouted, practically clawing at the misty image in front of him. The boy was so angry and concerned, he had called his brother by his real name. Sky had never been Skylar to Jake; always Sky.He wasted to climb into his home and demand an answer, but it wasn't working. As his hands drew closer to the portal, Sky was getting more flustered, and McKenzie was hugging Sky tighter to her. Sky had the same look of horror on his face, since his expression hadn't changed since he stopped himself from talking.

"She's--" Suddenly the Iris Message vanished. That's when Jake realized his hands had stretched out too far. He had touched the "screen" and it had vanished. Something was seriously wrong with his mom, and now Jake would never know what. How he got the Drachmas was working labor from some of the richer campers. Jake wasn't going to do that much work for two Drachmas again.

Depressed, Jake went to go get Noah. He gave her a reluctant smile, and sat down on the bench next to her. "Something's wrong," Jake started to explain, in desperate need of something like a hug. His right thigh was touching Noah's left, and Jake's energy level had been boosted, but he still felt like Hades. "I accidentally touched the message, so I'll never know, but, I got to see them again." The demigod sighed heavily, letting out a long breath. Jake was staring at the dirt in front of him, feeling like a zombie. He had blew it. Sky had been scared of Jake the last time he saw him. That was how little Skylar Greenhousen was going to remember his big brother.

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Noah looked up at Jake with a frown on her face. She rose to her feet, stretching out her hand to offer the drachma he had given her. "Take mine. It is yours, after all. I have other ways of contacting my dad.." she said. She slipped the coin into his hand and then slowly closed his fingers around it. "Go...figure out what's wrong. I have my ways of finding my dad, so it's no big deal to me," she said with a reassuring smile.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 am

Jake Reed:

Jake stared at the coin. It was practically burning a hole in Jake's hand. If he kept the Drachma, he would be made of stone. Noah needed to see her father, and unless she had some pretty intense face-time on her phone, nothing came close to an Iris Message. Jake set the gold coin down and grabbed Noah's hands again, exactly like he had before. "Nope. I can't do that, Noah. This coin, it's yours. Keep it for me," Jake said, smiling at the sun shined behind him.

"Honestly, I couldn't dream of taking this coin from you. You've waited long enough. Go see your father." Jake dipped his head down, at his forehead rested on the top of Noah's head. He was kind of emotional at the time, and he wasn't thinking straight because of the event that had just taken place, so his next move wasn't exactly well thought through.

He sat up and leaned forwards, looking at Noah, then smiling sweetly. Jake leaned forward until they were very close, dropping the smile and putting on a look of concern. "Noah, I love you." Jake pressed his lips to Noah's as he closed his eyes. He let the kiss linger for a moment, then pulled away. He wanted to apologize to Noah for kissing her, but he found it incredibly hard to speak.

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am

Noah blinked in surprise as he confessed his feelings and kissed her. She tried to think straight, tried to not get swept up in the moment, but she did. She returned the kiss, but found something was lacking... When she had kissed Jimmy earlier, there was this tingling sensation. Like..sparks or something. But now? Nothing...
'Maybe I'm just upset or something..' she thought as he pulled back. If she was still distraught about losing Jimmy, then there wouldn't be as much feeling..right?
Noah pressed her lips back to his, hoping to find some kind of feeling. She yearned and was desperate for some feeling for Jake...but nothing stirred.
Noah pulled back after she realized there was no point in continuing. "Jake..I'm sorry but...I didn't feel a thing. Nothing. I want to but..." her voice trailed off and she sighed. "Jake...you're a fantastic guy. And I wish I have feelings for you other than friendship, I really do. But...when I kissed Jimmy there was this...fire that sort of starting heating up my skin. It's hard to explain..but I felt something with him. I don't know if he did...I left too soon, but that's beside the point. The point is, I had this spark with him. But..I didn't feel anything other than a good kiss just now.." she said. It was obvious she was disappointed. She wanted to like Jake. But she had no feelings for him other than simple friendship.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 am

Jake Reed:

Jake stared blankly at Noah for a minute, what she had said still absorbing into his brain. At first, he thought she was saying that she loved him, too. His hopes were high, because he kiss had felt special to him, but obviously that wasn't the case. Noah was going to hate him now. Jake was so stupid! He had just ruined everything!

Jake snatched the Drachma off of the bench and nodded. "Okay. I can take it like a man," Jake snapped, tearing off his shirt and pants, revealing a swimsuit underneath it all. He slipped off his shoes and socks, too. Jake took several, deep, angered breaths as he tried to think things through. "I'm going swimming in the creek. I'm taking this coin, too." Jake glared at the stupid Drachma, feeling as much rage as if he was Ares, and he had just lost a war.

Jake rushed towards the creek with strength that only cam from intense training sessions. He leaped in a buried himself in the slow-moving water. All around him he saw a turquoise color, obviously creek water, but it was clearer than water normally was. Something had revealed itself to Jake. Suddenly, he wasn't just another Zeus guy with a pretty face. He knew he had a soul because his heart had just been broken.

Coming up for air, Jake looked down at the Drachma. "I ruin everything!"[/b] He shouted, chucking the Drachma as far as his arm would let it go. A long was up the creek, it floated along, landing with a faint, "Plop!"

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

Noah cringed, taking a step back as she saw how angry he was. She bit her lip, hesitating a moment before she walked towards him. "Jake, this isn't your fault. It's mine. You are a fantastic guy. Really you are. And if I hadn't kissed Jimmy earlier than I would have no reference as to what love feels like and I would think I was in love with you. But...that's not real love. You shouldn't have to deal with someone that doesn't have the same feelings for you as you have for them. It's not fair to you.." she bent so she was closer to eye level with him. "You are going to find someone that cares for you in the same way you care for them...but I'm sorry to say it's not me," she said.
Noah rummaged through her bag, finding a single drachma at the very bottom. She set it in the grass with a sigh. "Call you family...see if everything is okay.." she said.
Noah studied Jake a moment before she straightened herself up and started away. She stopped, turning a moment to look back at her friend. She opened her mouth to speak, but decided that she had said enough. She continued on her way without another word.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Jake Reed:

As he watched Noah go, Jake sighed heavily. He had blown yet another chance at something special. "I don't care if you don't love me! I still love you!" Jake shouted after Noah, his eyes tearing up. He didn't want Noah to go. He didn't want to call his family back now, not after what just happened, but he had to.

Tossing the Drachma in the water, Jake repeated what he had said before. The screen showed Sky still trying to figure out where his brother had gone. "Jake!" Sky shouted, his face brightening up. Sky waved frantically, and it was clear he didn't see Jake's tears. "Okay. Mom's mute."

Jake froze. He really hoped Noah hadn't gone yet. He needed a wall. Nearly fainting, Jake dropped, but managed to stand back up. "No. You're kidding." Jake had to deny everything. It was only natural. His vision was blurry, and he had to sit down in the water. His legs were covered in water, but nothing bothered him.

Sky shook his head no and pushed his hand through the IM. Jake could only sit silently. This hadn't been his day.

-I am in misery!
Why won't you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]   I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Needed to See You Again [A N G E L]
Page 1 of 1