Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Need Full Name and God Parent

Go down 
5 posters

Which God for Parent
Athena
Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_lcap13%Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Zephyr
Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_lcap33%Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Hermes
Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_lcap27%Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Hecate
Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_lcap7%Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Amphrite
Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_lcap20%Need Full Name and God Parent I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Need Full Name and God Parent Empty
PostSubject: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 am

I'm thinking of making a new character but don't know what to name him or his god parent. Please help.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 am

Choose an underused minor God. Or Dionysus. xD As for names, maybe come up with the personality and stuff first then throw on a name you think fits or look up the meaning of common names until you find something. If you don't feel like searching for name meanings go with the former. Or make me do it, I don't care if you send me to look up name meanings. XD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Mark Deam l Hermes l Age
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Stone Anderson/Amphrite /16 :)
Back to top Go down
!Clove!

!Clove!

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Mitchell Grayson/Hermes/13
Back to top Go down
!Clove!

!Clove!

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:24 pm

since no one else has posted

Instead of 1, how about several...

Reed Bytreck
Pidge Jones
Lawrence Keslow (Larry)
Vance Grimel
Keithley Mason (Keith)
Byron Deckle
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

I decide to make this poll need god parent

People have good idea but instead how about you guys create Mark Deam or Stone Anderson or what ever other ideas you guys posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Full Name and God Parent   Need Full Name and God Parent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Full Name and God Parent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: