Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Avawstar's Charries [Tidy-Please don't comment]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avawstar

Avawstar

Avawstar's Charries [Tidy-Please don't comment] Empty
PostSubject: Avawstar's Charries [Tidy-Please don't comment]   Avawstar's Charries [Tidy-Please don't comment] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Cinnamon “Syn” Rayne

Avawstar's Charries [Tidy-Please don't comment] Susan_by_o__tebem__o

Birth & Age Details
Syn was born on the 5th of June, making her [currently] 17.

Obviously a female. Otherwise things’d be quite confusing for everyone.

Demi-God Details
She is the Daughter of Maia, Goddess of animals
She was [originally unknowingly] claimed after being saved from a near fatal Hell-Hound encounter
She was brought to Camp Half Blood after said attack
She is a year rounder, and only in her first year

Mortal Family
The only things known about her father is that his name is David Rayne, and that he is dead. Nothing else is known, such as, how he died, if he had any other family, where he raised her etc.

History
Or at least, what is known about it.
Syn has a tragic and complicated past, and, if asked about her childhood, the only answers you could expect are “I don’t know,” or “I can’t remember.”
Such answers often leave the questioners even more confused about her, as she actually does not have those memories.
The only things she can remember are from what she calls her “awakening” and onwards.

This ‘awakening’ was when she was 13. In the dark (although, she does not remember it being dark), Syn found a tear stained note, written to herself, next to a small vial. The strangest thing was that, as she read it, she felt nothing.

"Dear Syn,
Thats your name; Cinnamon Rayne, or Syn, for short. You are 13 years old, born on June 5th. I can't tell you what happened, only that it was bad. Really bad. They killed my your father, David Rayne, and they tried to kill me. You. Us. This is really confusing to write this, so, it’s going to be worse for you. I guess I should explain. I am you. I'm writing this note so you will know what to do. I hope you don't remember what happened, otherwise the Lethe I'm about to drink will have been wasted, and our memories lost forever, but there's two things you should know. One is: Run. And the second is: Maia. I cant explain, but you need to run, and you need to remember that name, I don’t even know why that name is important, but Dad said it was.
This is too hard for me. Just run.
I'm sorry.
Sincerely, your former self, Cinnamon Rayne."

Soon, it was obvious to her, even though she didn’t understand everything perfectly, why she had to run. For some strange reason, monsters, which ordinary half bloods with memories would find quite strange, became part of her life, hunting her down. And after a while, she soon found out that ordinary mortals were strange, and always tried to catch her, though she could understand why.

And then She found out something that would haunt her forever; blood. She was terrified of it. From somewhere deep inside her locked away memories came the haunting of a bloody mess, of something she wish had been forgotten. Every time she smelt, felt, saw, or even tasted blood, she would close off, and lock herself away, the memory of blood seeping into what she saw around her, though it was only hr mind playing tricks on her.

It was trauma, she found out later when she came to camp, but before she did, her life on the run became habit. Until one night she grew careless, and was attacked by a hell-hound. The wounds would have killed her unless a mysterious figure had not saved her and brought her back to camp.

Appearance
Upon first glance, Syn would be described as an innocent; something about her telling people she wouldn’t hurt a fly. Which is partially true. Her reddish brown auburn hair is almost always loose, falling in loose locks past her breast bone. But her eyes, partly hidden by her fringe, are what strike people the most with her piercing blue-green gaze. It never seems threatening, but instead, slightly unnerving, as if she can read every thought or expression. They seem to stand out even more, complimented by her creamy-white, clear skin, as are her lips, having a light pink cherry blossom colouring to them. She is slim, and soft muscles which hint at her fitness, though doesn’t show it off, and, her figure, combined with her above average height of about 5’10”, gives her a graceful bearing.

However, she does not care about her appearance, even though she is considered beautiful. Her usual choice in clothing would be a simple, reddish brown front zip up dress which reaches her mid thigh, combined with black tights and brown, leather garage artillery boots. Although, she often is seen about camp with bare feet, preferring the freedom and comfort of bare feet to shoes. She doesn’t wear make up, and only has one piece of jewellery: a bracelet, the chain made in the same style of dog-tags, and a small, rectangular pendant with her name 'Syn' engraved into it.

But, strangely enough, Syn somehow manages to stand out in a crowd. She doesn’t really do anything to draw attention, purposefully that is, but peoples’ gazes are attracted to her like bees to a flower. Usually this is because she looks out of place in civilization, and the fact she is usually accompanied by an animal.

Secretly, Syn still has scars from the hell hound attack, a large claw like one down the left side of her back, and a faint white cut along her left shoulder.

Personality
One thing can be said in absolute certainty about Syn. That is, you never know what Syn will notice.
Being quite observant, Syn can read emotions better than most people, and she often detects things in the surroundings that would either go unnoticed, or would have taken others a while to figure out. This often gives her a better advantage in most situations, picking things up before anyone else.

Also, Syn is one of the most open hearted and kind people you could ever meet. She is overly trusting, not seeing why people would want to hurt each other. This is something that might hurt her in the future, but if it does, the person who breaks her trust would possibly regret it, as Syn can be quite dangerous if provoked. Not that anyone has ever seen her in a dangerous mood.

Of all the things someone could do at camp half blood, Syn will be found in the nearest patch of nature, her connection with animals keeping her away from the buildings as much as possible. Strangely enough, she can get claustrophobia at random times, though it’s hard to say when it’ll hit her, mainly it happening when she’s indoors with too many people.

Something about her that tend to drive people away from her is Syn’s animal-like senses, in how she often senses things and acts similar to animals rather than like a human. Also, people are often confused and slightly repelled by her strange unknowingness of normal world things like technology. And she gets ‘difficult’ and agitated when something seems familiar or when she is asked about her past.

Fatal Flaws
The worst for Syn would be her fear of blood, although, it is closely followed but her trusting nature and random moments of claustrophobia.

Pets
That would be Fal, an extremely large, black wolf she raised from when he was a pup. But, sadly, she hasn’t seen him since before the hell hound attack.

Weapons
Syn doesn’t fight, though she carries around a rusty celestial bronze arrow head she found, and is also adept at archery.

Talents
Being a child of Maia, Syn has a connection with animals, understanding them and being able to mimic the sounds they make perfectly. Her connection has also given her animal-like qualities, like better senses than normal people, and, also due to her runaway life style, better stamina, speed, and reactions. She has not discovered this talent yet, but she also has the ability to morph into animals.

Others
She has a strange habit of touching things, or staring at nothing in particular, and fiddling with the arrow head when she thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/

Avawstar's Charries [Tidy-Please don't comment]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: