Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)

Go down 
+13
dean
Sniggle
kenzie
Zan
Beanie
cher
Banana
Crispy Bacon
Dantesonofhades
Angel
selene
Nico
Doctor Who
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 pm

I need one more sentence for his personality. Also, his history is a little bit lacking. And who is Meloine?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm

K ill fix it shortly and meloine is the goddess of ghosts:3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 pm

I'd add that in if I were you.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 pm

I believe it's spelt Melinoe, she's the goddess of ghosts and some river in the underworld
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh! That's why I didn't recognize it! Thanks, Kenzie! (:
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

So wats the verdict?

I fixed the thing cher suggested
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Kendall is ACCEPTED. dance
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Toby heath.
Male
Hephaestus
Ivy heath( mum ) Bart Heath (granddad) Liz Heath (grandmother)
7 years

History
Toby was a weird child. His mother was still with her parents and bar tending at a local steam punk bar. Toby had a hand in his mums costumes at the age of about 5. Something his grandparents could not control. Shortly after his 7th birthday he broke his right wrist and dislocated his shoulder. With his mums help he made her steam punk costume in to a way for Toby to use his arm with out serious injury. He was expelled for use of mechanics that had caught fire. No one was hurt. But the school had had enough. He was home schooled with his grandparent and his mums help. After his 12th birthday his granddad took him to Camp-Half blood. He covered for his mum when she was off sick at the steam punk bar too this day.

Physical appearance
Physically Toby is a distance runner with short black military style hair. He has piercing blue eyes. Broad shoulders and being 5'9 seem to run in the Heath family. He's got very tanned skin and looks like a surfer so he looks like he belongs in L.A instead of New York. Scars run along his hands and arms.

Personality
Toby is not a very shy person. He is open and a great listener when people need him to be. He is also unpredictable when it comes to what he is going to say. He takes it hard any one he is friends with stabs him in the back. when he gets nervous he traces the scars on his hands.

Talents
He can fix mechanics well and he is a decent swordsmen.

Weapons
Sword and what ever he can make.

Fatal flaw
hubris

Other
He had a motor bike he made when he was about 16
He has skills Inherited from his mum about bar tending.
IPOD CHARRIE WOOT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:13 am

* accepted!
-----------you're all good to go!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 am

Name: Desmond Stone
Nicknames: Dex
Place of Birth: Southern Michigan
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Family: Younger half brother, Joe currently lives in L.A.
Claimed

* camp life
Year-Round
Years at Camp: 3rd year at camp
History: Dex had a care free child hood. Growing up he thought he was just gifted with math and sciences. Until about grade 3 after his mother got remarried, he had made basic mechanical robot that went berserk and destroyed half the house.  After middle school Dex had come home with bruises and a massive gash on his face. No less done by hell hounds who have managed to sniff out his trail. Shortly after Dex started grade 11 had the monsters started attacking again. He ran out of the city towards New York by plane. Dex had tinkered with blueprints on a helicopter.  The half completed helicopter is still at his moms in Detroit.

* the psyche
Personality:  Dex is a relatively shy person mostly nodding in the background. He tends to speak when spoken too. Calm and collected does not describe Dex when he is angry. When Dex is angry he tends to swat at whatever is nearby. As a perfectionist he gets more annoyed then angry when things don't right  
Fatal Flaw: Hubris
Heavy rock music
the sounds of machinery

Dislikes:
Things blowing up in his face
Horror Films
Football (American)
* the appearance
Physical Description: Dex stands at just over 6 feet with choppy black hair hanging just below his eyebrows. Mysterious blue eyes give him the look of constant suspicion.  Rough hands from working with machinery and weapons look like spiders. He has muscled arms from the forge and mechanics. He sticks to the shadows.  
Dressing Style: Faded black shirt and ripped black jeans.
* the defensive system
Demigod Talents:  He can fix/ make things just small than a tank. He can also see the problem with in machinery
Weapons: Sword. Bow and arrows, some are rigged to explode rest is either normal or heavy headed
Pets: None

Last edited by Doctor Who on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : CHARRIE SWITCH :3)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 am

* pending!
-----------Please check your pms.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 am

* accepted!
-----------Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Name: James Booth
Nicknames: The Master *given by friends
Place of Birth: Northern England
Godly Parent: Erebos
Mortal Family: Demigod half-brother named Jason. Mum is dead
Claimed
Year-Round
Years at Camp: none
History: Born and raised with his brother Jason. Their mother was a MI6 Operative codenamed Blackbird. They have very little recollection of their mother. After one of her ops went bad she was removed from the MI6. After that she started drinking. She would start the verbal assault on her kids. After a year of this happening, she started physically abusing James. After about a month of this James snapped. He had picked up a knife from the kitchen and murdered his mother. James was always the brawn behind every fight Jason got into. Everyone they hung out with said that Jason was always violent. He often let his rage get the best of him and the angry beast of darkness that he could not control came out. James was always made different choices than Jason. Power-hungry and Physchoatic James betrayed his brother to Kronos. Jason was forced to fight back and leave a slash on James's forearm. His current whereabouts are unknown.

* The psyche

Personality: James was always cold. He became more and more like a sociopath on a psychotic rampage. Blue eyes once filled with love reflect the fear and anger from his past. He never forgets and never forgives. After turning to Kronos he made it so if he was going to be forgiving it was only through death. He tends to keep everything in a seperate box and goes to the next task. He prefers to do things by himself but will gladly watch others take over for him.
Fatal Flaw: Anger. Mostly for his past and no hope for his future
Torturing people
Earl Grey Tea
Dislikes:
The unforgivable abuse from his mother when she was home.
His tortured victims dying on him
Being over ruled or judged.

* The appearance
Physical Description: James is 6”3’, broad shoulders and thick muscles. He is every sports team’s dream player. Being physically fit and nimble on his feet helps tracking down those who oppose him. He has long but faint scars on his hands and arms from other fights before he went over to Kronos. His eyes are a dark blue. He has a narrow nose which was broken thrice. Once from his brother at their mother funeral and the others during fights.
Dressing Style: He mostly wears dark sunglasses and black clothing. Approximately 90% of the time he has slightly loose clothing on and rarely leaves a trace. His muddy trainers have been duct tapped repeatedly

* The defensive system
Demigod Talents: Some control over shadows *blending in to them. His powers are not the strongest.*
Weapons: sword

Last edited by Death Note on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Name: Jason Booth
Nicknames: The Doctor *given by friends
Place of Birth: Northern England
Godly Parent: Aether
Mortal Family: Demigod half-brother named James. Mum is dead.
Claimed
Year-Round
Years at Camp: 2
History: Born and raised with his brother James. Their mother was a MI6 Operative codenamed Blackbird. They have very little recollection of their mother. Jason was always the smart one everyone they hung out with said that. Jason graduated with honours from Eton Academy shortly after his 15th birthday. While his younger brother was the more aggressive of the set Jason managed to keep his brother undercontrol. Jason was always was watching out for his younger brother. Even when James turned over Jason fought back. He left a mark deep enough to be permanent and leave a scar. After the fight his brother said he lost sight of his ways.  Jason got hit just behind his eyes. Jason is now blind. After his accident he made his way from England to America and found a satyr to take him to Camp Half-blood.
* The psyche

Personality: Jason was always a smart-alkyl his friends would say. He was always a gentle soul. Before his fight with his brother he took everything for granted.  When they people he cared for where slaughtered where they stood by James’s hand. He felt rage and anger like never before. The gentle soul was now filled with murderous rage.
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty and Hope
Chinese food
Solving the improbable
Dislikes:
red meat
animal cruelty
being blind
* The appearance

Physical Description: He is just less than 6 feet with messy black hair. His deep dark blue eyes seem to pierce your soul but they see nothing. His hands are like spiders with long and nimble fingers. There is a faint scars on his face from his brother. Most of his face was well cleared from physical abuse. His right hand has calluses from holding his cane to help him around.
* The defensive system
Demigod Talents: brains and he can emits a small amount of light with out causing to much pressure in his chest. If he over does it, it will kill him.
Weapons: a cane with a hidden blade made by a sympathic Hephaestus camper.
Other:  Things people say to their friends after he helps and leaves. “He’s like fire and ice and rage, night of the storm in the heart of the sun... and He’s wonderful,”

Last edited by Doctor Who on Tue May 06, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Jason & James are both accepted!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Name: Silas Smith.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:45 pm

ACCEPTED!
too lazy to use my code >_<
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:32 am

She's such a misfit, always ready to brawl
It's like her business, roughing up your friends as the law
There is no difference if you believe you're strong
She's a bulldozer making sure you're flat on the ground

I am taking a crack on a new Character. I have not had much success with Female characters before but I think this will defiantly change that
Spoiler:

Have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?
Did you ever try to further improve how fast you punch people through the roof?
Was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?
I guess now's time to shine cause finally she's here. Here comes Vi!

Last edited by Doctor Who on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Due to a new character being made history and family changed everything else is relatively the same)
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 am

Violet Inglis is accepted
Happy Roleplaying!
Nice job! Sign up in your cabin.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Name: Jellal King
Spoiler:
Character has been accepted by Beanie
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 am

Name:Stacey Inglis
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)   my edited  character (for the last time ..... Hopefully) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my edited character (for the last time ..... Hopefully)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3