Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Library Petition.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Library Petition.  Empty
PostSubject: Library Petition.    Library Petition.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey there everyone! There have been a few ideas in the works lately, but the one I'm going to b addressing is a library. I decided that having a library would not only give your characters a place to learn and stuff, but it would also be a fresh, new roleplay area.
Because half-bloods have dyslexia, half of the library would have books that are translated to Greek. And then the other half, for those that have a better handle on their dyslexia, would be in other languages. Mostly English, but would also have some areas with other languages for those true scholars.
The library would have a study area with comfortable seating and would have desks for working as well as ample lighting.
Now I know what you're thinking. "But there's no library in the books!" Yes I agree, this would be straying away from the books by doing this. However, isn't the point of this site to make our own stories? Yes, we take Rick Riordan's amazing plot and world he created, but we make our own characters and our own stories.
Okay..sappy moment over. Now, a bit of information about the way we're doing this. We'd like your opinions on whether or not we have a library, so it's still up to all of you if we have it. But rather than just having a boring poll in this topic, we decided to try something new.
I have made a topic in the Cabin Courtyard with my character, Andy, petitioning to your characters to sign the petition for the library. At that topic, you are free to have your characters come up and talk to Andy, ask about the library etc. There is also a poll that has whether or not you "sign" the petition. More yes "signatures", the library is built. More no "signatures" the library is not build. Please note, your characters only sign (in roleplay) if they want a library. You can also only vote once.

Visit This topic to cast your vote!

Thanks,
The CHB Staff.

Last edited by Angel on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Library Petition.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Petition.    Library Petition.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:59 pm

So liek ya. I hear library. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Library Petition.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Petition.    Library Petition.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 pm

I love it! I'm totally for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library Petition.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Petition.    Library Petition.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library Petition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: