Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Petition for Library! [o p e n]

Go down 
+3
moon
KaySpyGirl
Angel
7 posters

Will you sign the petition?
Yes! I want a library!
Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_vote_lcap89%Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 17 ]
No, it's stupid. There's no library in the books, why do we need one?
Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_vote_lcap0%Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ehh...I'll sign but I'm indifferent.
Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_vote_lcap11%Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Petition for Library! [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Petition for Library! [o p e n] Hand-signing-petition-lg
P E T I T I O N || [for a] || L I B R A R Y.
Sign here.

Andy stood in the middle of the cabin courtyard. He stepped onto the edge of the marble fountain, holding up a clip board and a pen. "Sign this petition to start the building of a library! Half of the library would have books translated to Greek, and the other would have books in other languages! English, Spanish, French, German, etc. etc. Sign the petition today!" Andy called, waving the clipboard around. The Athena cabin was running out of room for their books, and to try and prove to his siblings that he was more than a "bad boy" he wanted to do something for them. And what better gift than a library?

Will you sign the petition? Feel free to have your characters come talk to Andy. And make sure to vote in the poll!

Last edited by Angel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

I look at Andy. "I'll sign. When my friend Kim gets rescued she will love it!" I say smiling.
I run over and sign my name in fancy cursive.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Faye ran to the courtyard the second she heard that there was a petition for a library. Filled with books galore, it would be a safe haven for her. "I'll sign. I hope we can get this library!" Faye said. She signed her name neatly and went off to train.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Walking into the courtyard, Hale stopped cold. There was a small crowd garrett around a table, and a boy holding up a paper. So, they were trying to add another thing to camp. Didn't they already have several cabins in construction? Oh well, no matter what, Hale needed to investigate.

As the young boy got closer, he realized they were adding a library that was different. Normally they would add something stupid, but a library might get good use. If part of the library would be in Greek, Hale could actually read books! It had been so long since he'd read his favorite, Harry Potter, and now, maybe he could understand was a Sassy Pooter (Harry Potter in dyslexic eyes) was.

Hale ravenously grabbed a pen as if he was a hungry dog and the pen was a slice of meat, but he stopped before the pen touched the paper. "Wait, before I sign this, I have a few questions. How big is it going to be? Are there going to be guards guarding the books? Will Cabin Leaders have to be librarians?" Hale codn't stand the idea of being a librarian. He just wanted to read Harry Potter in Greek! "Will it have a book o the camp's history? What about Harry Potter? But both of those books have to be written in Greek . . ."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

I walked into the courtyard, and saw a small group of people crowded around at table. I walked up and saw that they were petitioning for a Library. I pulled out my pen and went to go sign, I saw Hale standing there. "Heyo Hale, whats up?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Andy looked at the boy asking questions and arched an eyebrow. "Man...you're an inquisitive kid, aren't ya?" he said, chuckling lightly. "The library, I'm hoping, will be pretty big. And cabin leaders won't have to be librarians, it'll be a volunteer thing. Mostly Athena kids probably... And there will be the books you would regularly find in a city library in greek as well. And I'm not sure about the camp history book...That's more Chiron's territory since some of the stuff..umm..might not be available for public release I guess you could say," he explained.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Hale nodded, obviously pleased. "Hi Falcon! Dude, that sounds good. Now that I know what I'm signing up for," Hale pressed the pen to the paper and signed his name. His signature was actually pretty fancy. It had large curves that separated the letters, and both Hale and Drem were legible. As soon as Hale finished signing, he sighed. "I sure hope this happens. I've always wanted to read Harry Potter and understand what a Ben Weasel (Ron Weasley) is." As Hale walked off, he managed to turn around and give Andy a thumbs up. "Good luck with your library!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Nathan looked around and noticed from the top of the hill beside thiala's tree, a small group in the commons area
muttering something about too many buildings he thought it was something different and walked on over standin the back a guy was waving a clipboard and yelled somthing about a library
'awe man' he thought 'i got kicked out of one of those not that any body cares'
he moved his way out of the commons area thinking that it might be a good idea
He turned around
"where are you going to build it?" he asked the guy with the board after signing his name
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Reji walked up to the table where Andy stood."I'll sign. I love reading.", Reji quickly signed his name and walked off. A library?! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition for Library! [o p e n]   Petition for Library! [o p e n] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition for Library! [o p e n]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: