Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

new and how do i get into a cabin

Go down 
+2
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
hannah6789
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hannah6789

new and how do i get into a cabin Empty
PostSubject: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:23 pm

How do i get into a cabin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi there! I am Rhyme. You want to get into a cabin? Simple: Make a character. Half Bloods live in cabins. Your choice. You can be claimed or unclaimed. Claimed gets you into your god parent's cabin. Unclaimed gets you into Hermes until you're claimed. Kthnxbai :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Yup! Rhyme did a good job explaining that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

I R SMARTICLE :B
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm

OF COURSE YOU ARE.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 pm

what if your a son of chaos or any other titans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure you can't start off as a child of a Titan anyway. @_@ Minor god children without cabins get to stay in Hera's cabin.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Bow Chicka Wow wow? Still, it seems my daughter has picked up my habits of doing staff work.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 am

yeah they can stay in heras cabin or they can stay in the basement like my rpc dante. it really depends on your character though there choices and what they like with there powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new and how do i get into a cabin   new and how do i get into a cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new and how do i get into a cabin
Page 1 of 1