Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Name that Quote!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Name that Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Name that Quote!   Name that Quote! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am

It's too crazy in the chatbox for this kind of thing. It's hard to see posts and whatnot, so I decided to bring it on as a forum game. The game's simple. Somebody will quote something, you have to guess where it's from. The quote can be from either a game, movie, or show. The quote giver must give the category of which it falls under. Hints are allowed, but do not have to be given. Whoever guesses right becomes the quote giver and can post their own quote from somewhere. If the person who was the quote giver goes inactive, anyone can then post a new quote to guess. I start it off.

Category: Game
"I'M IN SPPPPAAACCCCEEEE!!"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Name that Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that Quote!   Name that Quote! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Umm... We kind of already have a game like this. xD
Back to top Go down

Name that Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that Quote!   Name that Quote! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 pm

I just realized that later on. GG.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Name that Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that Quote!   Name that Quote! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Is this game still going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name that Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that Quote!   Name that Quote! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name that Quote!
Page 1 of 1