Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What is this, I don't even....

Go down 
+3
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Nico
Nin64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nin64

Nin64

What is this, I don't even.... Empty
PostSubject: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Hello, nice to meet you all! So, my brother introduced me to this site. I must say, I've looked around and watnot, and I think I'm going to like it here.

Anyway....I suppose I shall tell you all a little bit about myself.
I could be condsidered something of an Otaku, as I like to watch anime and read manga. My current favorite is Hetalia. >.<

GerIta FTW ^J^

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Hey! I'm Nico! (But I'm a girl. Nico is just short for Nico di Angelo) I'm curious to know, who's your brother?
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi Nico! That is an elegant name, if I do say so myself. Btw, I'm a girl too. ^^

My brother goes by the name 'Nobody.' I do believe he recently created a daughter of Aphrodite, whom causes acid trips.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Oh! I know your brother, then!
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Coolios! I shall be making a character soon as well. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Brother and sister pair, hurray! Hi there, I'm Rhyme. I know Nobody and I hope to get to know you too. ^^ Your name reminds me a little too much of Nintendo 64. Not like I mind, Mario Kart FTW!
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

Hi Rhyme, nice to meet you!

Haha, that's the reference of my username, the N64 thing. Zelda FTW! >.< Though Mario Kart was fun too!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but, um, FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 am

I was never a Zelda player. xD I was raised on Mario. I only really know the trololol thing in Zelda where that annoying fairy goes "HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN" repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:12 am

xD yeap, that's definately Navi.

So, I have my characters up. So, if guys want to go take a peek, feel free....

I apologise for the length of it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm Tethys! Have fun, and stuff.

Like Rhyme, I was raised on Mario... So I don't know any Zelda stuff! xD

SMOSH FTW! :D
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi! Smosh is awesome, btw.

Y U GUYS NO ZELDA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Ask my relatives. XD I wonder if I could get one now. Unfortunately I don't think I have any systems at my house that could pl-Oh wait, the Wii one. I'll just have to see though.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey Cutie, I was just looking for your Brother's Entry, so I could see what his character and name are. Welcome. Tell your brother I will cut him bad when I see him next xD

*huggles my Daughter* Yep, Nobody-kun did not know I had a daughter, xD

Still Hope you are doing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm

And I did not know Mommy knew Nin or Nobody! <.< *Huggles back* <3 You should tell me these things. XD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 pm

I don't know Zelda either. : l
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

I KNOW ZELDA! 8D My older brother raised me on Zelda. . . And pokemon colloseum. . . And Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong. Nintendo 64 = WINAGE.

So, anyway, onto the formal stuffz.

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! I'm Ninja Poet, but you can call me Rufus, Ninja, Roo, Alpha or crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
- - Ninja
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 pm

@Ari: YAY! ITS YOU! <3
@Rin-sama: Are you guys actually related?

@Poet: YES! I mean....that's cool..... Btw, Pokemon colisseum FTW. I lieked pokemon snap too, and pokemon stadium. I was raised on Goldeneye 007 as well. I shall call you squishy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 pm

In reality Nin, no. We are not blood related. But we are close. <3 Mommy :3
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey Nin Its enkil from NRC good to see you again well lets hope my daughter of apollo and your rpc play with each other
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 pm

ohai Enkil! Sorry things didn't work out on NRC, I couldn't really get into it. So hey, I has two sons of Ares and a daughter of Demeter, so whenever you want to RP just let me know.

Also, you're already RPing with me on another topic at the entrance of camp...its your turn to post, btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this, I don't even....   What is this, I don't even.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this, I don't even....
Page 1 of 1