Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Presenting.....Z!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeluj11

Presenting.....Z!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Presenting.....Z!!!!!!!   Presenting.....Z!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Yo! I'm new so I though I'd introduce myself. My full user is Zeluj11 but it's easier to just call me Z!!!
I like Percy Jackson so I decided to try my hand at this site!!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Presenting.....Z!!!!!!!   Presenting.....Z!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Welcome dude =p I'm Rhyme. I'm one of the fairly new members here so liek yah, wat sup?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Presenting.....Z!!!!!!!   Presenting.....Z!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

HEY Z! Welcome to the site. I'm Tethys. My brain is blank... I can't think of what else to say... Umm... xD HAVE FUN! And don't get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presenting.....Z!!!!!!!   Presenting.....Z!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presenting.....Z!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: