Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alyss In Wonderland?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

Alyss In Wonderland? Empty
PostSubject: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey!
The name's Alyss, and I'm a daughter of Apollo. I just joined, and I'm new to the world of role play, so for now, I'm winging it. I'd love to talk and get some helpful advice!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey! I'm Tethys. Role-playing is pretty simple. When I first joined, it took me a few months to actually start role-playing. Hmm... I don't have much advice. But over the months I've learned that if you put more detail into a character, role-playing them is easier, since your character is more developed. Hope that made sense. Welcome to the site, and hope you have fun! (:
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Hallo thar. I remember years ago when I first started. What may help is to try being like your character. What I mean is try to picture yourself in your character's shoes and then writing down what thoughts you have as your character. It may be easier if you type in first person because that way it's like you're really Alyss, Daughter of Apollo running around Camp Half Blood. That's just my suggestion anyway. It's a tactic I use when I'm stuck on making a character profile. I sometimes just type it in first person and act like I'm that character. Then the words seem to write themselves.

By the way, I am Rhyme. I'm fairly new to this site but have a number of years experience in the art of roleplaying. I'm very sure you'll be able to learn soon and have fun here. ^^ The community here's rather nice and accepting to newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Lol Rhymer, you make it seem like it's some very important skill! ^.^

But anyway, sometimes, if you're trying to force something out of you, may just take a break to relax, and try again soon after. It helps just to refresh your brain. Also, if you look at people's examples of roleplays, you can gather up some ideas on what you can type or reply, and you can do the same thing when your stuck on a character. I've done it before. And welcome. Just call me Knight or Sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Now you making me feel like I intimidated her Sleepy! XD *Punches Sleepy's arm then huggles him* Btw you lied Alyss, I saw Athena on your profile, not Apollo! XD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

HI! I'm Allison, but call me Nico! (Nico di Angelo)

RPing isn't too complicated, and the longer you actually roleplay, the better you get! I hope you stick around to figure this out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland?   Alyss In Wonderland? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyss In Wonderland?
Page 1 of 1