Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] Empty
PostSubject: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 pm

l l l

"Don’t you just love lighting things on fire?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

« T Y L E R . J O N A H . B L A Z I N G »

Tyler sat staring intently at a slim, golden wrist watch at one of the workbenches off to the side of the Arts and Crafts building. His hazel eyes had a strange golden tinge, similar to the watch, because of the glow that was being emitted by the timer.

"For the love of Aphrodite," he muttered under his breath, "just do something, you stupid piece of machinery! I've worked on you hard enough." Tyler sat back, exasperated. He had been working on a new watch for himself that would transform into a miniature statue of Hephaestus whenever he pressed a button, but now it was just being plain stubborn, much like Tyler himself. Rolling his eyes, he turned away from the wrist watch, feeling he needed some fresh air.

Just as Tyler got up, a rush came to his fingertips and he heard a crackling sound behind him. Tyler muttered an intelligible curse under his breath as he turned around once more to face the wrist watch to see what had happened to it.

He was surprised to see not the glimmering wrist watch sitting on the workbench anymore, but now at the top of a large sprout of flickering orange flames. Judging from the color of the fire, Tyler assumed that it wasn't particularly hot or dangerous, but rather just a nuisance.

"Uh... woops. Did I do that?" Tyler raised his eyebrows at the leaping flames. Oddly enough, they didn't seem to be catching anything else on fire, which he supposed was a good thing. Tyler still had nightmares about that nymph whose tree he set on fire.

He was just about to put the flames out when he heard footsteps behind him. Stopping what he was doing abruptly, he spun around to see who it was.

«» Cliff-hanger-ism. xD «»

l l l

Last edited by Dan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] Tumblr_lmgbemmllR1qfyu1io1_400
cedricmaximuswalton

The footsteps belonged to none other than Cedric Walton, who just happened to be related to the boy in front of him. "I think you're doing it wrong," he jokingly informed his half-brother. A small, goofy smile was planted on his lips, and gazed past Tyler at the flames. "And er...I'm not sure if you know this, but watches aren't supposed to baked. It's best if you fry them up with a bit of batter. Really gives you this nice crunchy zest you can't find anywhere else." Placing his hands on the back of his head, his elbows jutted to the side, as if he was laying on the ground. His eyes glinted with the light of the fire, and the expression on his face could be compared to that of a child's in the height of excitement. "Anyway, what are you even doing...?" His question was long and drawn out, implying that he was especially confused.

[[ Sorry for wee little postie. I have no muse right now. ]]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

((Damn, I'm so lazy, I don't want to use a template...))

Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] Alain,delon,james,dean,guy,black,and,white,boy,cute-e427b1b548d6704c394472f7124f347b_h

J I M M Y | M I C H A E L | E D W A R D S

Jimmy looked up from his own model he was working on. It was a small sized version of a '67 Mustang Fastback with white racer stripes. It had only taken him a few hours to make with his own hands, but it was grueling work. Trying to get each and every piece to fit in it's right place.
Cedric had beat Jimmy to asking that same question. Jimmy just sat there watching his two half-brothers talk. "Uhh, Tyler, didn't we talk about setting objects on fire?" he said in a dissappointed voice. Of course, Jimmy was only joking around. He was actually very pleased to know that his half-brothers were bonding over a fire. 'Pyros we are...' he thought with an inward chuckle.

Last edited by The Breeze on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Evelyn Sierra Yates

Striding into the arts and crafts area, Evelyn munched on a bag of her favourite Ketchup-flavoured chips. She stopped almost immediately after entering and nearly choked on a chip when she realized that something was on fire and that she obviously had to do something about it. The panic subsided almost as quickly as it had set in, however, when she realized that three of her siblings were here. "Well, would you look at that. Nice family reunion in here." She cracked, grinning widely. While Evelyn honestly had no talent for taming flames and playing with fire, quite a few of her half-siblings were quite skilled with controlling fire. She continued crunching those chips as she tilted her head to one side slightly.

"That watch you've got there is a pretty hot number, Ty." She commented, placing a hand on her hip and waggling her eyebrows at him a little bit. "Did that particular watch frustrate you so much that you decided to make it suffer?" She asked, laughing slightly. "Nice punishment, by the way. Much more effective than being cast into the depths of Tartarus or any other punishment that the gods can dole out, I'd wager. Lesson learned for little Walter the Watch - don't mess with your maker."

(( LOL. Remp, your idea of a wee little post is ridonkulous. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 pm

l l l

"Don’t you just love lighting things on fire?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

« T Y L E R . J O N A H . B L A Z I N G »

Tyler raised his eyebrows at his siblings. "I got it all under control...," he said, chuckling. The flames leapt higher, just about reaching the ceiling. "Uh, I think." Tyler muttered under his breath as an afterthought, silently cursing in his mind for his impulsive anger towards a watch. He has quite a crazy mind, to say the least.

Disregarding the flames for the moment - a very foolish and Tyler-like thing to do - he turned back to his siblings. His eyes flickered to Cedric.
"Oh shut up, like you could have done it any better." Tyler grinned at his brother, his mock pride practically radiating off of him. "Come to think of it, you probably could have...," he continued, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah. Nevermind. I like my watch medium-rare, which you could never pull off."

Nodding, he turned towards Jimmy. "Ugh... yes, Jimmy. Sorry about that." Tyler mumbled in mock guilt. "Well, in my defense, the watch started it. Really. The blasted thing just wouldn't turn into the statue." He proclaimed, glaring at the ever-growing fire, mainly at the watch that had almost touched the ceiling.

His eyes wandered back to Evelyn. "Evie... you know how I feel about fire puns. They're horrible, especially coming from you." Tyler grinned, walking over to his sister and punching her lightly in the arm. "And yes, I do think that lighting it on fire was quite effective. Even though I didn't do it on purpose. Don't blame me, blame that blasted watch." Tyler said, eyeing the fire wearily once more.

Tyler could now feel its heat, radiating more powerfully than before.
"I do suppose I should put this out now." He commented intelligently. Tyler raised his right hand and made a sort of motion that conductors do when they want the musicians to stop playing. Unfortunately, the fire wasn't feeling particularly obedient today and decided to be stubborn, continuing to grow.

No matter how much he tried, he wasn't able to stop the fire, although he did manage to slow it down a bit. Tyler noticed that it was now subtly catching things on fire. "How convenient...," he thought bitterly.
"Wonderful... I think I just endangered all of camp. Who wants to help me put this fire out and get my watch back before it melts?" He asked encouragingly, sounding like he was giving a pep talk to his team.

l l l

« Alright, Floof, now we'll wait for you patiently. xD »

Last edited by Dan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

((Way to go Tyler...xD Hey, Dan, I'm thinking about bringing Kat back for Tyler. I miss our couples. ))
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 am

«« Hehe. Tyler's awesome. ANYWAY. I think I'll keep Ty single for now, since I have to leave in a week and a half for camp stuff anyway. I'll see how I feel sometime later. (: »»
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

((Good point...which reminds me about packing for Steubenville ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:48 am

Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] Meganp25

Kathryn "Katie; Ryn" Fitch

Katie, slightly confused on how she would introduce herself to all these different campers she's only tricking Will, right?, slows her pace as she walks into the Commons, heading for the arts and crafts room. Don't be mistaken, she's not definitely not the artsy type. Maddie told her earlier that almost no one went in here, but, lately, someone's wrong. Ever since the few lonely beginning days at camp, any more than three people in a room seems crowded to her. The crimson redhead stands by the door, digging her fingers in the loops of her denim jeans, trying to look as calm and collected as possible and not skeptical at all. She raises her eyebrows, amused at all the commotion. Not quite sure where she'll fit in, she begins to contemplate how she'll introduce herself. Katie or Maddie? Take your pick, Ryn.

-- Make pretty later. Sorry for shortness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]   Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh... woops. Did I do that? [CRISPYREMPZANFLUFF]
Page 1 of 1