Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Wasabi For the Sushi [P R I V A T E T O M O O M O O]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Some Wasabi For the Sushi [P R I V A T E  T O  M O O M O O]  Empty
PostSubject: Some Wasabi For the Sushi [P R I V A T E T O M O O M O O]    Some Wasabi For the Sushi [P R I V A T E  T O  M O O M O O]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Jake Reed:

Jake sat on a rock, shoving his hand into the water angrily. No girls here seemed to even notice him, and from the looks of it, he was going to end up dying alone because he came to this stupid camp. At least back at home, when he was dancing in his stupid, bedazzled outfits, all eyes were on him. Now though, back in normal clothes, he was nothing but another pretty face. He was a Zeus kid, and that could get him noticed, but nothing in his love life was doing anything. It was sitting on the top shelf, collecting dust.

As Jake shot energy into the water, the sparks filled the water and fried at least one fish each time. He wanted to electrocute himself--that would sure give him a wake up call--but he couldn't possibly do that. Literally. It was impossible for his own energy to get past the protection thingamabob his ability to create energy gave him. Shooting himself with energy wouldn't do anything to him, except make him tired.

Suddenly, a stone rolled down the hill and hit Jake's right hip, as if it had been kicked down, or a foot step had moved it. Without looking away from the water, Jake smiled.
"Hey."
Back to top Go down

Some Wasabi For the Sushi [P R I V A T E T O M O O M O O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: