Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my character :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karlind

my character :) Empty
PostSubject: my character :)   my character :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Karlind Kagome
Age/Birthday: 9/12/1998
God Parent: demeter
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Tristan Kagome (father)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Father died in a car crash when i was 7 andi was then adopted. However, the person that adopted me gave me a death threat and i ran away deep inside a forest. i found an abandoned cave and I lived there for awhile. soon, i learned to plant crops all by myself. A year later, a person claiming to be a police under cover came to find me and brought me to camp.
Physical Appearance: I have shoulder length dark brown messy hair and Hazel eyes. I am half chinese and half Irish. I hate wearing dresses, skirts and escpecailly make up. you can usually find me wearing a t-shirt and jeans. The only jewlry i wear is my gold bracelet my father gave to me before he died.
Personality: I am very sportive, determind and adventurous. I also am very protective of my close friends. I always feel down due to all my bad memories of my past. It takes me about a few weeks to get used to new people and i rarely make new friends.
Fatal Flaw: I always do what my mind is set to do. no matter how dangerous it is.
Pets: Do plants count?
Talents: Growing crops and plants
Weapons: Dagger
Year-Round or Summer: Stays for summer.
i hope this is good c:
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: my character :)   my character :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Here are some friendly suggestions before an admin checks it:
She sounds good but maybe you should give her a physical flaw. I don't know about the fatal flaw, either. It doesn't sound that fatal. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my character :)   my character :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Your character doesn't necessarily NEED physical flaws, but I guess you can add them if you like? I would say that her fatal flaw isn't very fatal though, like Thalia said. o u o
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: my character :)   my character :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I agree with Crispy Bacon and Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my character :)   my character :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: