Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whoops....

Go down 
+2
tethys
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 am

Rhyme realized she didn't post a introduction thread. Rhyme facepalms.

Hi there! ^^ My usual usernames are Musashi and Dark Angel but on impulse I chose a different name in reference to a certain character. (Cookies to the person who guesses it!) I'm fine if you call me DA or Sashi instead. I don't tell my real name usually until I get fitted into a place. Considering what I've seen in the cbox, I'll have no problem. Dante dragged Ari who dragged me onto here. (I think it's Dante anyway, I just glanced at Ari's thread.) So yeah. I've been roleplaying for about 6-7 years now. Now to get my lazy butt into my clothes for school, bye now!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Tethys, and you can call me Tethys. So... that's all. Hope you have fun on here, Rhyme/Musash/Dark Angel! :D
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:39 pm

WELCOME TO CHB! My name is Alpha Roo, but you can call me Roo, Rufus, Ninja, Alpha or crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. Hope you enjoy your time here, and have fun roleplaying!

P.S. The unlocked charrie thing is SOCOOL. 8D

- - Alpha
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm

GOSH DARN IT. I DON'T GET COOKIES.

But hi! I think we've talked before. I'm Nico, real name Allison.
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 pm

To all who wish to know, she is my daughter in a lot of ways, no I have not had children, it is mostly an Adoption Via Online interaction, but she matches me in a lot of ways.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Aw, that's sweet! xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:40 am

Lol. Hey! I'm Death/Ken hope you'll like it here! Btw, my penname in Fanfiction.net used to be darkangel. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoops.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops....   Whoops.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoops....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: