Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dealing with Post Whores.

Go down 
+2
Nico
Zorant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorant

Zorant

Dealing with Post Whores. Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 am

Sorry for the...loud topic header but I feel this might be a problem. It seems like some people seems to post everywhere when they don't need to. I think some area should just be off limits to regular members unless specifically asked to post there. But if no one else sees the problem I won't bring it up again. Not really a suggestion just something to think about I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm

I don't think any place should be off limits, but people know when they're posting to say something and posting to rack up points. I think that everyone just needs to remember as long as they're active, they'll get posts. There's no need to clutter up someone's topic with:

Cool . . .
Nice, but I didn't look at it.
I don't know . . . Think of something. I don't feel like thinking, just posting.
*Blank space*

I've seen a lot of that kind of thing, and it annoys me, too. (If I am a person that is posting too much, then this just became super awkward.)
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 am

I think it's a very suggestion. It's a suggestion right? But what places should off limits? Just, don't post to gain your post points. Is that what they call it?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 am

I haven't really seen this... There are places off limit to members. The admin/mod forum, (I know it exists. xD) the cabin leader area... But I don't see why any other place should off-limits to members. All the forums/topics are free to post at, and are there so the members can post. Is there anything specific (certain forum, person, etc.) your talking about?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 pm

If there is, you should probably PM them instead of posting it here. The only places that have a right to be off limits are the ones Tethys listed, and I get it. But other than that, all places should be open to all members. We know what type of post we're posting when we post.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Cabin Leaders area..... :(
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:27 am

It's a secret place DS.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Yeah. Technically, other people aren't supposed to know about it, but, that doesn't happen. xD It doesn't really matter, though.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 am

Is it awesome..?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 am

Its pretty awesome (;
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:30 am

:( SAD...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:24 pm

She's kidding, it isn't that great. xD It's just like a roleplay. Most of the time, it's just random stuff. xD

Katiewemustn'trevealthetruth!xD
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am

RANDOM=UNPREDICTABLE=MAYBE AWESOME..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Post Whores.   Dealing with Post Whores. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Post Whores.
Page 1 of 1