Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Final Examinations & Summer Plans

Go down 
+9
Bre Bre
SeaSeaweedbrain
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
tethys
Nico
Katie Firebird
Angel
Dan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Final Examinations & Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Due to the fact that I have final examinations throughout the rest of this week and on Monday, I won't be able to log on particularly much because I have to study my butt off (surprise?). On top of that, I also have a pretty hectic weekend. Not fun.

Just letting you all know so that I won't be marked as M.I.A. Once I get finished with finals, I'm scott free until the end of June - then I have to leave for camp for three weeks, then come back - have a two (or around there) week break, then I will only be able to go on in the evenings because I'm going to acting camp. AND THEN MORE SCHOOL.

Just an update on what's going on with me from now until the end of summer. (:

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Is there anything you would like for us [the admins] to plan? If so, POSTHERE. We love getting ideas from you guys - and right now we don't have many coming in. WENEEDTHEIDEASTOLIVE. xD

That's about it! (I feel like I always end my 'News & Updates' posts like that. xD)

Regards,
Dan

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm

DAN.

YOU ACTUALLY SAY "EXAMINATIONS?" xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 pm

xD Danny-boy, dearest husband of mine....
YOU'RE SO FORMAL! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey I have finals too starting next week x.x although I'm not going to camp, Dan you sound like Aelia last summer :p don't forget about us and everything will be peachy.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

DAN. I have theater/acting camp the same time this Summer you do. I AM KIND OF FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW. I'm pretty sure it is NOT the same one, but the idea makes me think.

Anyway . . . HAGS DAN, and have fun at the acting camp that is at the same time as mine.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Fluffy wrote:
DAN.

YOU ACTUALLY SAY "EXAMINATIONS?" xD

LOL. I actually don't. I had to elongate [bigwordsftw] the title, and I guess it stuck throughout the post. xD

@Angel: Only the best for my lovely wife. xD

@Katie: Good luck with finals! 8D What, you think I'm going to forget you? o_O DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME? I HAVE THE MEMORY OF AN... oh, er, yeah... xD

JUSTKIDDING. Why would I forget you guys? YOU'RELIKEMYLIFEWELLSORTOFNOTREALLYMAYBEJUSTACHUNK. xD

I might even less than three you guys. O: lolfail

@Nico: WOO. Actingftw. Hope you have a great summer too. 8D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Aelia was on last summer? :0 Oh. That's when I went inactive... I came back during that admins vs. members war thingy...

Speaking of hags... I remember in second grade, everyone was writing hags in each others "yearbook" (just a packet of papers), and I had no clue what it meant... But I asked someone, so... nowido.

Oh, and I think we need another war. Camp is getting boring 'cause everyone's safe in the borders... xD

HAGS, Dan!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I agree with Tethys, but I also think the canons should come out before another war. Just 'cause it's been so long since the first ones. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but, yeah. That's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Canons kinda needa be announced now :/ AND HAVE FUN DANISH 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Danish? xD

OMFG, I WANT A DANISH NOW. 8D
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

I call him Danimal xD
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 pm

I call him Dan . . . Oh dear. I need a new name for him.

Danella? No.
Dandi? I kind of like it.
Dan? Oh, whatever. I'll stick with Dan.

But I'm with Moo . . .
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 am

What did happen to Canons? /: as other Maddie said. Ha
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 am

I'm calling him Dan :) Awesome name for an awesome admin :O
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 am

Have fun, Dan! (:

Oh, and I agree with Moo, Nico, and Tethys. Canon characters need to be announced soon, and I think another war would be good also.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 pm

I am considering calling Dan Danny, but that isn't original, and there's already a Danny Boy or something. So yeah, Dan.

Also, I just killed a bug with a magazine. It was quite fun! And, I thought of something. But I lost it. So I'll post it here when I remember it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm going to camp june 24 to the 28th I think. And then some arts camp in a week.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

I don't get off school until June 29th XD I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU ALL D:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

No!!! Why would you guys have a different summer schedule and won't syncronize it with mine! School just started for me!!!! Why!!! *sobs*

*stands straight and acts all cool* So, Dan/ step-dad, give me some sample of your oh-so-great acting skills would you! A party animal AND an Actor/Theater thingy? How awesome people of CHB are?! Woot!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 pm

I've been off since May 24th

O.o
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

OH. I'M SO JELLO. OF YOU ALL. EVEN DEAN.
We get off July 20th. We go back September 1st. >_>
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:12 pm

My theater academy/camp starts the second week of July, and the musical I'm auditioning for's auditions are two weeks after that.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Have Fun DANNNNN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Examinations & Summer Plans   Final Examinations & Summer Plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Examinations & Summer Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: