Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why must this be ten characters long...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tersael

Tersael

Why must this be ten characters long...? Empty
PostSubject: Why must this be ten characters long...?   Why must this be ten characters long...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm

New here obviously, have about four years worth of Role-playing under my belt although all of it be that of third person styling. I hope I'll be able to be up to par via first person, but we'll see I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be ten characters long...?   Why must this be ten characters long...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:29 am

Hey.

Wow, four years? I only got about 7 months. >.>
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be ten characters long...?   Why must this be ten characters long...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 am

I've only been role-playing for around a year. xD

Anyways, welcome to the site! I'm Tethys. I always role-play in third-person; it's fine if you do that on here.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be ten characters long...?   Why must this be ten characters long...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why must this be ten characters long...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: