Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A bit of time away...

Go down 
+2
Angel
Katie Firebird
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A bit of time away... Empty
PostSubject: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey guys,

I'm going to take a small vacation.. I've been getting a bit depressed lately. As some of you may know I'm from Australia and most of my real friends live there. However since I go to school in America it's much harder to keep relationships going. The point being I don't have many friends offline.

This brings me to my main point, I've been getting really heartbroken to the point where I sometimes cry at night, yes I'll admit it. I'm your stereotypical rich girl with no friends. Now that alot of my online friends are leaving for good.. Well... I'm just not myself, I need some time to step back and evaluate my life, I'll still come on, just I'm not really posting (Except for the party house) I would appreciate any advice you guys have to offer me here, as well as a sympathetic pm or two.

"I put all my genius into my life; I put all my talent into my works."

~ Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Aw Katie, I hope everything turns out okay for you. Really I do, because you deserve it. I'm sorry you've been in such a slump and I really hope you start to feel...happier I guess you could say. ^^ Good luck Katie!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks Angél (;

Really it means so much that others care, my brothers are pretty much all I got irl, God knows my Dad doesn't care.

<33
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 pm

*Slaps*
Don't talk like that. xD

We all care about you, and we especially understand that you're going through a tough time in life. I'll always be there if you need to talk, just like you've done for me. You should know that you are loved, and your true friends will stay with you, traveling or not. I'm going through a tough time too. It's tough to keep friends if you're going to a different middle school than the rest.

I'm always there for you.

(I just noticed you made 2 of your charries last named be named after Pokemon xD. Tornadus and Lapras)

Perhaps this will be of your use:
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t1608-inspiring-links
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Katie. I hope you'll be alright. We're still your friends :)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 am

Katie,

Okay, who doesn't love you? Who couldn't love you? You're like a lovable panda bear! (Or, I suppose Koala Bear would be a better fit. Hee hee, Australia.) I know I love you, and whenever I'm down, I just think about my friends on here. The people who love me no matter what my real life, life is like. They don't care what I look like. They don't judge me based on how many friends I have, or if I have a boyfriend.

Katie, I guess what I'm trying to say is, anytime you need a friend, you have us. Don't give up hope though, pal. Anyone who doesn't like you isn't worth ____.

Love,

Allison (Nico)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm

We all get down in the dumps once in awhile, whether it's long-term or not. It's quite a nice idea to take care of your mental and emotional health, as your trying to feel healthier and all-around better. If you ever need someone to talk to, who's dealt with the same problems, I'm here for you (and anyone else), just like you have been for me at times. Feel better soon, Katie.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:55 am

Same here. No 'real friends' in real life except for good ol' books in my shelf. Wish you the best Katie! Don't ever forget we're good as real friends too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of time away...   A bit of time away... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of time away...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: