Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Legends

Go down 
+6
Boo Bunny
SeaSeaweedbrain
tethys
Katie Firebird
maddie ☹
Nico
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 pm

As some of you may or may not have noticed, a new group has joined the others at the bottom of the homepage. The staff is pleased to present this "Legends" group with its classy silver colour. This group was suggested by our very own Katie Bird, so kudos to her!

The purpose of this group is to have something to remember our greatest members by once they've left the site for good - it's a memorial of sorts.

Our very first Legends are Alexia - who will be leaving the site very soon - and Jessica.

Alexia had a pretty important role back in the old democracy, voicing things for the new members. She was always very nice even though her online time wasn't as much as some of the other people. But the most important thing was that she was around if you needed someone to just talk to or kick back and have a good roleplay! She is and will always be one of the nicest people you get to meet and just talking with her for five minutes gives you that sensation of "I want to be around this person."

Now, I can't say that I, personally, know you very well, Alexia, but I can say that whenever I got the chance to speak to you, you were nothing but extremely kind, courteous, and just treated everyone around you incredibly respectfully and amazingly. We'll miss you, Alexia, but we wish you luck in anything you decide you want to tackle in life! The sky's the limit.

You all know Jessica, she had to give the site up but you know how much she loved it. She was an incredible moderator, kind and responsible, as well as supportive and just all-around amazing. You were a dear friend to everyone here and your presence in our community with be missed an extreme amount.

We'll all miss you, if you care to visit us we'll always welcome you back with kind smiles. We all wish you well on your life journey, stay in school, yadda yadda. You get it, point being is your second family loves you dearly.

- Katie, Crispy, the Staff, and all of the community of Camp Half-Blood
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm

This is a really great idea!

Alexia, I'm going to be sad to see you go! You were on when I first started, and you were always an inspiration, no joke. I really wanted my roleplays to be as good as yours, and I wanted to be as nice as you. You leaving will have me without a role model, but I will never forget you.

And Jess. Jess, Jess, Jess. I can't say enough. I had tears in my eyes when I heard you were leaving. You were my very first friend on here, and I was so happy someone was talking to me. You are, and always will be, one of my bestest friends. You were an amazing mod, roleplayer, friend. I'm happy for you, though. Congratulations on getting baptized.

Both of you have left a spot in my heart, and I wish you the best. : ) <- Sad smile
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Aww, I will be sad to see two amazing site members leave. While I didn't know Alexia very well, she was amazing when I did talk to her. And Jess, I'm keeping in touch with you, but my CHB human-part is sad to see you go D8

I LOVE BOTH
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:26 pm

I can't even post I'm so overcome with emotion.

Watching all of you go through life has been incredible for me, my heart shatters every time someone leaves. But I'm not the only thing you should care about.

Just remember; at times when you're lower than low remember one thing here out an always. You're loved.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 pm

When I read this, the first person I thought of was Panda Heart... But she might be back; now that summer's coming up, maybe she'll have more free time. I already went all sad when I heard Jess was leaving, so I don't want to post about it again. I never knew Alexia, but I'm sure she was a great person. (:
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Sad....
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Love you guys :(
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

<33

On the bright side: Sirena came on?
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Yeah? 0:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeah! I got a screenie of it on my phone. It is so weird. Maybe she'll come on again.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Buh bye. I will miss you both.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 am

Bye guys :( I never even got a chance to Deanify Alexia like I did with Jess D:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:09 pm

That sounds so dirty, Dean. xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 pm

That sounds... inappropriate
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Dirty, for sure. xD
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 am

I really hope Alexia comes on the CHATBOX but i'm really sad that school will be back next Monday.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:53 am

Whut? I don't get it. xD

Where do you live? We're finishing school in a week.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 am

Apparently Malaysia starts school at different times than America O.o
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am

Yeah, I won't be seeing you guys...
Back to top Go down

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:31 am

*Hugs* Good luck Sea! BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 am

Well, we start in September and get a break during the summer before then (Mid June - Mid September). Maybe summer starts at a different time in Malaysia? :p
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:16 pm

We start in Mid August, and we get out early June. Like, really early, first, second, and third days in June.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

You guys are lucky...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 am

We don't start until around September 10th... We end right around the day summer starts, and end a week or two before it ends. xD
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:20 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW! I can't believe you guys! I've been able to spend the best time of my life on this website. I've become closer to a lot of you than I am with my lab partners :) I love you all so much and want you to know that I'll never forget you, even if I tried. ;) y'all are making me so emotional! Awww I'll miss you guys so much, but during my last week I'm going to post everything I can about myself so you can see mirror who I really am. Y'all are the best ((((((((((((((((((((((:
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

The Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends   The Legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: