Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:04 am

Um,...Thalia is quite unique. She loves weather and can control it(limited) but she can also bend water. She is very hard on herself. Always putting herself down and putting others ahead of herself. Despite that she is really a girl you could fall in love with. She has a pet fox named Touga but she is also fond of the black pegusus that has gold spots on its wings and body. Her favorite color would have to be gold. She has a lot of gold stuff. She is 5'2 and has short spiky brown hair with blonde highlights. She has an Achilles ankle and a small scar on the right side of her face. She also has freckles. Her eyes are my favorite part. They are green but if you look close enough she has golden specks with in the green. Oh...and she is single.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello, Thalia. It's nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:15 am

Nice to meet you as well, Odysseus.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Welcome to the site! (:
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you, Tethys.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

YO THALIA!

It's great to meet you, but I see you've already been on this website for 2 months now... BUT ANYWAYS, welcome to the website!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm

I seemed to have missed this. xD HEY GURL FRAYND.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.   I am new. I thought I would introduce myself. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am new. I thought I would introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1