Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:16 am

I sat under Thalia's tree, which didn't host Thalia anymore, waiting for the others to come so we could head off. I twirled my keys around my wrist, locking and unlocking my Mercedes. I couldn't wait to go on a road trip, even if it was for like, a day. Still a road trip regardless. I decided we had to be back by sunset, since I wanted to get a chance to go to the BBQ. I got up from the grass as I saw the others approaching.
"Well, hello there. Fancy a road trip?" I grinned, tossing my keys in the air.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:28 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough one made by Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin, who was the farthest one to stray away from the others managed to answer first. "Yeah, Camp's fun and all," she said, waving a hand down the hill and to the buildings that littered the place. She smiled at her home and turned back to the Demeter Cabin Leader, Cody. "but somewhere new would be awesome." she said. She really didn't expect to open up to any one, but the Cabin Leaders were really a weird bunch, so she blended right in. With her old Navy jacket around her shoulders, a baggy shirt and stained pants covering her body, she looked more than skin and bones, and at least, that would probably be the best thing she could wear anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:35 am

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] Jonath12

"That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight..."
----

Jesse climbed over the hill, his designer boots making a masculine click on the ground. He was wearing a leather jacket, with a white t-shirt under it. Sure, he was friends with Cody, really good friends actually, but sometimes he wondered if he was just friends with him because of his money. That's the way it was for a lot of people.

Jesse gave Cody his signature smirk. "Sure, why not? Your car seems pretty adequate." He turned around and saw the others meeting up over by them. "Hey guys."
----
"...losing my religion."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] 43513_1280125606010_full

Anna Jones

"Whatever you think you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it."

The girl that can really work magic

Anna nodded at the Demeter cabin leader. "Yeah, I'm ready. Where are we going, anyway?" She stared at the group, waiting for an answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] Istockphoto_5591883-happy-teenage-girl

Victoria Murphy

"If you tick me off, I'll dropkick you off a roof. It's your choice."

The rebellious teenager with the big mouth

Victoria sprinted up Half-Blood Hill, hoping to reach the cabin leaders in time before they left. She was totally up for a road trip, and hopefully would be able to thrash a place or something. When she reached to peak of the hill, she panted heavily, and then spoke. "I heard you guys are sneaking out of camp. Well, whether you like it or not, I'm coming."

~ I'm bringing Victoria because she'll easily destroy everything. xD
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:35 am

I nodded in greeting towards all of them, rolling my eyes at Victoria, stifling a laugh. She was sure to blow something up. "I was thinking we would go to like, Burger King or something. I can't stay anywhere for the night, since I have to get to the Barbeque before the day ends. So let's get cracking." I chuckled, unlocking the car and hopping in the driver's seat. "Come on, pile in!" I called out the window.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:40 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Burger King?" Zin asked, jumping on the shot gun seat while no one took it. Hey, she was really not comfortable with tight spaces. "Where's that?" she asked Cody. Supposedly, being at the BBQ party was in, but she didn't feel like it. Too mmany people, too loud and too distracting. At least, she hopes this Burger King wasn't anything like that, but still is memorable.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:41 pm

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] Jonath12

"That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight..."
----

Jesse climbed in the back between Anna and Victoria, even if reluctantly. He was just minding his own buisness, playing Speed Slice on his iPhone 4G, when he heard Zin's comment. "Sure, I love greasy fast food as much as the next guy, but how could you not know what Burger King is?"
----
"...losing my religion
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:45 pm

I chuckled. "Just into town a little ways. Just pray we don't run into any... uninvited guests." I grinned, enjoying the thought of a monster making it's way into Burger King and ordering a whopper. "Alright, let's head off. But I call the burger king hat. It was my birthday a few days earlier, after all." I said, laughing. Hey, a guy can be selfish every now and then. Provided no one from the Hecate cabin actually turns me into a fish... yeah, not a pleasant thought, I concluded in my mind.

"Start your engines!" I said in my best professional announcer voice. I turned the key in the car, starting the engine. "All aboard!"

Last edited by Dan on Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:26 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Nope." Zin said staring ahead on the open road of long island. She looked at Cody, as he started the engine and stared at him blankly. Birthday? Sure, she had a date of birth, but seriously, they celebrated it? Maybe some kind of tradition in the modern age. "Uh, good birthday?" she greeted him unsurely, while managing to do her seat belt in about a minute.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Anna Jones

Anna sat quietly in the back of the car, her hazel eyes gazing out the window. Her arm was perched on the arm rest of the door, supporting her head.

Victoria Murphy

"I'm ready," the teenager stated. "I'm up for some destruction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]   We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Trash Fine Fast Food Dining [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: