Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kay needs help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Kay needs help Empty
PostSubject: Kay needs help   Kay needs help I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Ya I gots a problem. I like one of my two best friends. I've known him sense last year and have liked him that long. Yes, He is my first crush but he's one of my best friends. I don't want things to get awkward but he's cute and funny and the only non-dummy-mean-stupid-jokkie guys in the school

Another thing is that the boys at school (not my friends) and getting on my nerves a lot. They say the f word and tons of other ones. I've told the teachers but they haven't done anything nor will they. I don't want to go to school anymore which is saying something. At my old school I used to make my self sick so I couldn't go to school and I don't want to get that bad.

I am having problems with one of my friends. She makes us feel like our lives revolve around her. Last year she got two of her close friends to say the hated me and they ignored me for months. Then the second to last day of school they were my friends again like nothing happend. Now she says she's my friend but Thursday she said she was sorry for being mean to me this year then under her breath she said I was annoying. She says I need to grow up. WHAT'S WRONG WITH WANTING TO SEE A FLYING CAR? I shouldn't be around her but if... My friend is always around her cause he 'has to'. If I'm not I won't get to talk to him.

I need advice.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Kay needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay needs help   Kay needs help I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:25 am

I have no experience with boy stuffz because I don't have a boyfriend/any male friends. I'm going to live my life alone, with only cute kitties as company. :3

I think you should try telling one of your parents... Usually when the parents get involved in this kind of stuff at school, they actually do something about it.

I have a friend that used to be kind of like that... She said I was annoying and random and stuff. xD I tried to ignore it 'cause besides that she's a really awesome friend. She didn't make my friends hate me, but she started hanging out with people that were my friends, first and I kind of felt like the were ignoring me. I decided I was acting immature about this, though...

I'm really bad at giving advice...
Hope I might have helped. :D
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Kay needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay needs help   Kay needs help I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Kay, You liking your best guy friend is completely normal. How do you think some of the best realtionships start out? As friends. Now my exsperiance eh...not so great but hey what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right?

As for the kids at school...TELL THEM OFF!!!! They may act all cool but inside they're just wanting to be amoungst the crowd. If the teachers refuse to do anything that's a problem but take matters into your own hands. I've done it when my school was in fear of losing our drama club and we still have it. Start a pettion at school, get others on your side.

Your "friend" sounds like a total freak. If she can't see how awesome you are Kay then she's not a friend. As for your guy friend tell hime to grow a spine! he shouldn't let her tell him what to do and follow her like a puppy. Tell him that he needs to stand up to her and if she makes your guys lives misrable well all I can say is...it won't last for long. It sounds like she gets her power form controling others and right now she has it. If she loses some of her closest "friends" she looses her power and you hold the cards.

And I do want to see a flying car!!!!!! Maybe with Harry Potter inside???
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Kay needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay needs help   Kay needs help I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks! The guy is the same guy and I've already told him to stick up for himself but does he? And he's moving which is making me really sad. He acts like we won't see each other after this year. But he's lived in this house and this neighbor hood all his life he doesn't know. Me on the other hand have a few times.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Kay needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay needs help   Kay needs help I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm

I have one thing to tell you.

Don't rely on the internet to solve your problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kay needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay needs help   Kay needs help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kay needs help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: