Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alcatraz Prison

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am

We appeared in Alcatraz, and he was in a cell. "This is it."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 am

Ok and it's impossible to break out of one of these cells right?[ I ask him hoping that it was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 am

I laughed. "It held those Hundred Handed freaks, didn't it?" I said, smirking. "Just kidding. You'll be fine, theres no way your getting out."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 am

Ok thank you Adam. Take care of Annabeth for me. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, my only hope is that something saves me from Kronos. I say. Then suddenly my body starts to shake. I close my eyes and open them again. When I open them again they are golden. Foolish child of Hades you will never hold me here. I will take down Olympus and all those who stand in my way shall perish with it. I say uncontrollably. Then I unwillingly make to grab Adam.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am

His hand stopped an inch from me. "You can't get through these bars Kronos." I said, fear, the only emotion absent in my look.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:46 am

Argh! Curse you Adam. You will pay. I bang on the bars as hard as I can. Let me out!!! I yell.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:47 am

I laughed. "So, who's the one getting revenge now?" I said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:57 am

Somewhere inside Alex was still stirring. Just enough to send Adam this last empathy message. 'Remember, my weak spot is my right ear if that becomes necessary.' Then he was gone. I pounded on the bars even harder. You and you pathetic camp will burn and Olympus will crumble Adam. If you join me though your life may be spared when I break out of here. Fail to do so and when I get out of here you and everyone you know will be slaughtered. I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 am

I thought for a second. Wait, did I actually consider it? I shook it off. "I don't beleive you, Kronos." I said, looking at him with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 am

Adam, Adam, Adam, how different are we really? We're both outcasts. We both want more out of life. We both want to be respected. Join me and together we will be so much more than we ever were alone. Join me and I can make any of your wishes come true. You want to own Olympus it's yours, want to take the Underworld that's yours too. Just help me destroy the gods who betrayed me so greatly and I will grant you these things and more. I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 am

I stood there, considering this for a second. "I...I don't know." I said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:12 am

I can give you anything you desire. All you have to do is unlock this cell. Together we will rule over everything and the gods will worship you instead of you worshiping the gods. No longer will you be used as a tool of the gods. From now on they will bend to your will. I say to him, noticing that I'm winning him over.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 am

I reached into my pocket, where the key was. I almost pulled it out. "N..no, Kronos. I won't do it." I said.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:20 am

Adam, why not? I am offering you everything you ever want and more all you have to do is unlock this cell. Just unlock it and I will give you immense power far greater than Alex ever had and think of the cockiness of the gods sitting all high and mighty on Olympus. Doesn't that anger you? Doesn't it anger you that no one has ever seen you as more than a Hades kid. Lily even ran away from you because of it. I'm not like that. I will help you along the way and not look down on you just because of who your father was. Just unlock the cell for me and I will work wonders for you. I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 am

I pulled out the key, and moved slowly to the door. I stopped a centimeter away from it, and my hands were shaking. I couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:25 am

Adam, don't fail me now you're only a centimeter away from having everything you've ever wanted just push the key in and turn it and I can give you everything I've said I will give you so far. I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 am

I pushed the key in slowly. My hands were now shaking so much I almost dropped the key. I didn't turn it.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 am

There, there Adam once you turn that key you willhave immense power beyond the like of what Alex ever had. You will be even more powerful than a god. I will personally make sure of it. Just turn the key and I will do this I swear on the river Styx. I say knowing he'd have to trust me at that point.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 am

I turned the key, and the lock flipped. I dropped the key, realizing what I had done.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 am

Very good, Adam. I say opening the cell. I materialize my scythe in my hand. With it I make a mark on Adam's back. I tell him You are now titan of the undead warriors. You're skeleton warriors are now able to be made up to 50 feet tall and you can summon any sort of monster at your command. Now show me your titan form. It should look magnificent from what I've done to you. I tell him.

OOC: Describe your titan form. Be as descriptive as possible.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 am

OOC: I need some time to think. I'll post it later.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 pm

I send a message to Adam, being hades kids, we could send messages through the shadows, 'DONT trust him! People care for you at Camp! Lily, for one, and Kronos wont hesitate to kil her and everyone else that cares about you, including me! He already took away Annabeth and Alex! just dont trust him!' my voice drowned out as the shadows were unable to keep transmitting my voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

I walk through the shadows, hating Adam now more then I ever did.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

OOC: Oh my gods, barely anybody is on!
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Don't trust that voice. I tell him. The titans are your family now. You will get all of the respect you deserve. I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alcatraz Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz Prison   Alcatraz Prison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alcatraz Prison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: