Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My minions

Go down 
+2
Ninja Poet
Bri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Accepted Charries:
Half-Bloods
Name: Blythe(Bly) Ignoramus Septavian
Age/Birthday:January 21,1996
God Parent: Janus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jen Septavian-41 years old(mom), Ron Septavian-15 years old (twin brother-demigod)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: As a regular Pinoy girl, I freaked out when I first knew I was a demigod. That was when my best friend actually did something right. He killed a freakin' monster. He had furry goat legs too. I knew about Greek myths, my mom being a history teacher. The satyr confirmed my suspicions by saying to my twin, "The Greek gods are still alive, Ron!!!" as Ron was running away.
Physical Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair with blue streaks (flare when there is strong emotions) thats tied into half ponytail/half let down. Eyes are brilliant green and blue and blur when powerful decisions are made( blue-bad, green-good). Regular height and athletic. Normal looking, sorta pretty.
Personality: Mood changes from crazy to solemn. Solemn to crazy. You get the point. I also can't focus, unless under attack. I seem friendly at first, but after you get to know me, I will seem kinda psycho. But I usually don't bite
Fatal Flaw:Being alone.
Pets:Dog named Rufus, Barn owl named Coryn
Talents:Quick-Thinking, Artist,Singer, Writer
Weapons: Omegaflux is a button with 2 sides. One side has three holes, the other four. 3 holes-short range, sword with half silver,half celestial bronze. Dagger in hilt, same material. 4holes-long range, spear same material, bow and 3 arrows in stick, same material. Shield/watch
Year-Round or Summer:Summer
Other: lol!

Ronald(Ron) Alexander Septavian
January 21, 1996
Male
1 year in camp
Janus
Jen Septavian-Mother-41, Blythe Septavian-15-twin sister
years in camp-1
History: First knew I was a demigod when my sister's best friend actually did something right. He killed a freakin' monster. He had furry goat legs too. I knew about Greek myths, my mom being a history teacher, so I immediately ran away, screaming, "SATYR!SATYR!!". The satyr confirmed my suspicions by saying, " Don't freak out!!! The Greek gods are still alive, Ron!!"
Appearance: A brown mullet with blue streaks, streaks flare when there is strong emotion. Solemn blue and green eyes and blur when powerful decisions are made( blue-bad, green-good). Regular height and athletic. Normal looking, sorta handsome.
Personality: Solemn, very protective of friends and family. Is the opposite of his sister (see above). Is usually scary-looking, but once you get to know him, he would be a good friend. He always seem to have something haunting him.
Fatal Flaw: Being alone causes his decisions to go haywire, with nothing to influence him to make balanced decisions.
Pets: Dog named Rufus, Barn owl named Coryn
Talents: Musician, Artist, Strategist, Writer
Weapons: Chewing gum, called Saprogen, that can be shaped into a weapon. Has molds for easy shaping.
Summer

Rachel Jennings
June 3, 1995
Female
3 years in camp
Hermes
Annie Jennings-Mother-41, Robert Jennings-Brother-8
History: Rachel was born into a poor family, stealing and pick-pocketing to help her family. Her mother was in a critical state, and they did not have money to keep her in a hospital. One day, Rachel snuck up on a seemingly helpless cripple. He knocked her unconscious. When she woke up, she was in her apartment, and the boy was standing over her. More like half-boy half-goat. "Rachel, it is not safe for you here. Your mother will be fine, I will watch over her. But you need to leave." Rachel agreed, so she and her brother arrived here at CHB.
Appearance: Rachel has curly brown hair that is always in a ponytail. She has hazel eyes and a smatter of freckles on the bridge of her nose. She is tall for her age, and is reasonably muscular. She usually wears a green t shirt. jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: Rachel is a very quiet girl. She is introverted, and doesn't have many friends. This is because she is afraid of losing them, causing her more grief. But she is confident, and once you get to know her, she is nice and friendly. Rachel is the kind of girl who states the uncomfortable truths flat out.
Fatal Flaw: She will do anything for her mother or her loved ones.
Pets: A female mackerel tabby named Amira
Talents: spying and drawing
Weapons: A celestial bronze dagger with a leather handle. Has a emerald embedded on the hilt.
Summer

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Your character is very nice, a few more details when it comes to her personality would be fantastic, however. Also, stygian iron can only be used by the children of gods from the underworld - sorry! o u o

Otherwise, she's pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:34 pm

[quote=Pets:Dog named Rufus
[/color][/font][/quote]

:D RUFUS. SOMEONE SAID RUFUS. :D
Back to top Go down

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Need a bit more on personality, also your history doesn't make too much sense,

"I knew I was a demigod when my sisters best friend did something right and killed a monster"
How does that lead to someone knowing if there a demigod? Most people would be freaking out! Try to shape things like a story book, that helps me when constructing a character! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

Unaccepted Charries:

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

Looks good! All she needs is another sentence for appearance and personality as well as a few more flaws and details personality-wise.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:02 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My minions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My minions    My minions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My minions
Page 1 of 1