Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I will not let this string be cut!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evasive

Evasive

I will not let this string be cut! Empty
PostSubject: I will not let this string be cut!   I will not let this string be cut! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

(Inside term, don't ask)

Just a random story beginning, it's not fancy or such.

The world was in ruins. Food was scarce, and so was housing. Our family is one of the lucky ones. We have a shack and a few stale baguettes. The snow made life just a little more bearable. It was winter and people were dying from frostbite and hypothermia. My father is dead, and bodies are stacking up in the cemetaries quickly. I'm the only girl in my area who can not die. I am immortal.

But please, God, take this horrid curse away from me. I will not get any older, and I will be the only living being on Earth when all life ends. There were plenty of immortal children back thousands of years ago, and the world wouldn't have been destroyed if they hadn't existed. Their powers, the curse was lifted. When the curse is lifted, the immortals can't control their powers and they go haywire.

The world relies on me to keep the human species from going extinct.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I will not let this string be cut!   I will not let this string be cut! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:20 pm

:0 Interesting. I like the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will not let this string be cut!   I will not let this string be cut! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 am

This title reminds me of something Alaska Young says in Looking for Alaska by John Green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will not let this string be cut!   I will not let this string be cut! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will not let this string be cut!
Page 1 of 1