Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] Empty
PostSubject: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm

adam dunlap
a man of action

In the stables stood a seventeen-year-old son of Hades. On this particular day, however, instead of socializing and being, so to say, talkative, he was sulking in a corner, complaining to a horse. "-and then I get assigned to wash you stupid horses!" In his hand he gripped a small brush. He began to scrub it's flank reluctantly, mumbling things under his breath. "So of course, instead of doing things worthwhile, I have to sit here and clean you filthy horses..." Adam huffed as the horse glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just...ugh." Working out a knot in it's hair with his hand, he frowned. "Annoyed. That's what I am." A few minutes passed as Adam scrubbed it's side, his face contorted in anger. The sleeves of his Camp Half-Blood shirt, which he rarely wore, were cut off, revealing multiple scars along his arms. Stepping away from the horse, he looked around, emerald eyes gleaming. "I hate stables..." The raven-haired teenager moved to another horse, and crossed his arms. "Seriously, how do you guys even get so dirty? No one even rides you..."
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:44 pm

kacee claiborne
a frozen girl

Coming back from a nice ride, a pure white horse trotted into the stables, frost seemingly following the mare everywhere. A girl was riding it, face pale white and ice cold. She had a look of enjoyment on her face, and seemed to enjoy every breath she took. "I had a great time riding you today, Frost," the girl said to the horse, dismounting it and stroking it's mane. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the horses white body.

Slowly, she got up and shook her hair, snow flying everywhere. Sneezing a bit, Kacee walked over to Frost's stable and pulled out some sugar cubes from a bag. Frost whinnied a bit. "I'll be back tomorrow, I promise," Kacee cooed, her laugh crisp and sharp. Walking back to the shelf, she got a small brush and began brushing the horses mane, even though it didn't need brushing.

She didn't notice him at first, but there was a boy about her age in the corner of the stall next to her. He seemed to be talking to himself. A bit concerned, Kacee set down her brush and tipped her head to the left in amusement. "Are you alright?" she asked, smiling stiffly and leaning on the gate. Who was he talking to anyways? The horses probably had no clue what he was saying...

OOC; I hope you don't mind I borrowed your layout?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:03 pm

[[ No, I don't mind at all. I feel slightly...honored? xD ]]

adam dunlap
a man of action

Adam, who was paying the least attention to his surroundings, nearly had a stroke. His feet slid around for a moment, and his arms flailed. A sharp yelp of surprise escaped his lips, and he was now laying on the ground, staring at the source of the noise. After taking a few deep breaths, he closed his eyes. "Oh gods, you scared me..." His voice was small, yet slightly wavering. Bringing himself to his feet, he opened his eyes, and stared at the girl for a moment. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine."

Shifting his shoulders, he retrieved the brush from the ground. Running it through the horse's coarse hair, he cleared his throat. "I'm Adam," he said, introducing himself. "Also, if it's severely important, I'm a son of Hades." In Adam's mind, it was best to get prejudice away from the conversation beforehand. Like most people, this girl probably thought that children of the Underworld god were all the same. Dark, cold, and calculating.

Glancing down, he cursed. He bent down, and brushed off some dirt that had planted itself on his jeans when he had fallen. Of course, his luck had been great just as ever. He had even managed to rip them in the knee. "And you are?" His gaze was set upon Kacee once again, and his eyes held slight curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

kacee claiborne
a frozen girl

Kacee was suprised for a momeny by Adam's reaction. Covering her mouth, she held in the giggles, but then took a deep breath and smiled. It wasn't common that she got mistaken for a ghost, it actually happened quite a lot. "Are you sure? You were talking to that horse of yours for a while, there, weren't you?" Kacee asked, stroking the horse's mane and gazing lovingly into it's deep eyes.

Khione children were often percieved as being cold-hearted and snappy. She wasn't, though she did tend to have a sharp edge to her voice. "I'm Kacee Claiborne," she began, tucking some loose hair behind her ear, "daughter of Khione," Her eyelashes were gathering frost now, making them glitter. It rather looked like she was wearing fake eyelashes. The glittery frost on top of it and her overall long eyelashes made her eyes seem almost fake!

Kacee took in Adam's physical appearances. Dark, flippy hair. Dark eyes. They would go perfectly together, he was almost invisible in the dark, and she looked like a spirit! Speaking about physical appearances, Kacee was looking as beautiful as ever. She wore pure white skinny jeans with neon paint splatters all over them. She wore a black army jacket with a white tee shirt that had piano keys across the side of it. Not to mention the frost making beautiful patterns across the side of her face!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

adam dunlap
a man of action

"I can tell," he remarked when she had stated her immortal parent. "You look as if you've been in a deep-freeze for the past hour." He laughed lightly, and stretched his arms out. Letting out a yawn, Adam, looked at the horse. "Horse of mine? No, no, I hate horses..." He shrugged, however, and continued. "I mean, it's not a personal thing, I just despise them..."

[[ Short post. >.< I'll make my next one longer, I promise. ]]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:40 pm

ahhhhhhhhh!?! wrote:

"I mean, it's not a personal thing, I just despise them..."

Somehow... that confuses me.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:02 pm

kacee claiborne
a frozen girl

Kacee laughed, tucking back her frost covered hair. "For the past hour? I live in a freezer!" Kacee grinned and blinked her frost-covered eyelashes. It was true, her cabin stood at about -5 degrees, day and night! It was really nice during hot days, though Kacee didn't even leave her cabin on days over 65 degrees! "Well, I won't pity you because of your choices, but I think horses are lovely," the ice-covered girl shrugged some ice off her shoulder (Get it? You have a cold shoulder?) and leaned on her pure white horse. She kind of liked this guy, he was similar to herself in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]   Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punishments are so lame... [ Ace ]
Page 1 of 1