Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jason Darkblade's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

Jason Darkblade's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I walk in to the door and look around for a empty bunk and then plop my backpack on it and unsheathe my sword feeling the wait of it, then I set it down. First day of camp I hope it won't be boring.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:15 am

I ran thru the cabin, the stopped and rewound as I noticed a new kid. "Hi!" I anounced grinning and him, showing the space between my teeth. "I'm Secaru, seven years old and of course Ares is my father. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm

" Jason Darkblade and don't mess with and we will get along just fine"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I froze at the harsh tone my new brother used. As always my temper rose but I tried to force it down. "A pleasure to meet you, Bro," and in saying so I turned to my bed and sat down.
OOC:Four sentences please, I get caught on that alot
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 am

OOC: Sorry about not having four sentences.

BIC:"Hey I'm serious about that just don't mess with me," I then go and lay down on my bed and take my lizard off my shoulder and play around with him.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I twitched in anger and hid a growl. I didn't want to fight with my siblings but this guy was pushing all of my buttons! "Now you listen to me, we Ares kids may be rude to others at times but as siblings we should at least try to get along. Do you have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 pm

"No not really, only one, and I don't really want any more. So I don't care what you say to me but I won't forgive you on any thing you say to me that can make someone mad. So do what you want, you have about 25%-75% of beating me in fight." I then pick my sword.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Zeein perked up at the noise coming from the other two's argument, he rolled over and asked in a serious tone, "Secaru, everything alright?" He said looking over at his younger sibling, Zeein eyed Jason. Studied his form and posture, looking over every single detail and opening in case this kid wanted a fight. Zeein was looking out for Secaru seeing as he was younger, and one of the few people to talk to him since he came to camp.

He stood up, bangs instantly being pushed from his face as he yawned. He shirt was a plain black, his jeans were acid washed and ripped. And from his back pocket to a front belt loop hung a chained wallet.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am

I looked up at my brother. "Zeein!" I said with a smile. "Only a small problem," It was because I was small that some of my older siblings picked on me. They belivied that I was too small to be any use for the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

"So Zeein you going to help him or what?"

I go and pick up my lizard and put him on my shoulder.

"If you are going to duel me Secaru, I'll try not to beat you badly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Darkblade's Bunk   Jason Darkblade's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Darkblade's Bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: