Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The arrivial of Rose Tumiki.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxic_Valentine

The arrivial of Rose Tumiki. Empty
PostSubject: The arrivial of Rose Tumiki.   The arrivial of Rose Tumiki. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:41 am

I was running fast,always looking back to see if I was going to be ambushed.The police were going to be hot on my trail when they found out I had escaped again from my foster home.Some weird things had happened in the past few days.Finally,I found refugee.It kinda looked like a camp from my few,if you ask me.It was huge.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The arrivial of Rose Tumiki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrivial of Rose Tumiki.   The arrivial of Rose Tumiki. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:26 am

I was siting in my tree flipping through my spell book just trying to pass the time away.I noticed a girl running towards camp.So I,being the nice and welcoming person I am,Jumped of my tree and approached her."Hi.Im Minerva but everyone calls me Mini.You?"I asked her holding out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

The arrivial of Rose Tumiki.
Page 1 of 1