Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] Empty
PostSubject: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Adam Dunlap, son of Hades, always thought the woods were different. The forest of Camp Half-Blood always seem to pulse with life in a way that normal ones just couldn't. The birds always guffawed when someone touched anything, and the nymphs always seemed to swoon over animals, people, basically anything living. This is why Adam now stood, despite that fact that he would rather be anywhere else, in front of a tree. This wasn't a regular tree, though. This tree bent and curved and twisted, so that it was in the shape of a bear. Insane, he thought.

"This just proves my point..." He said to himself, frowning in thought.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:18 am

[color=orange]The forest was her home. Not the camp. Not the city. Not anywhere but the forest. So it shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone when Syn ran through the forest.
Though, why she was running would be a mystery to them.

She smiled as she ran, feeling like something in this new world she had been brought into was finally familiar. She had heard they had a track at the arena, but she couldn't be anywhere near there. Too much blood had been spilled. So she chose the forest. Her element, which was obvious with her unhindered speed and agility. She didn't trip once, barely even slowing as she jumped rocks and tree roots or dodged trees.
Not until she felt another presence up ahead, and slowed to a walk. Or more of, heard them. It was like a glimpse of sound, and her heartbeat, already racing, skipped a beat.

"Adam" she said quietly, then walked towards his voice.

She saw the twisted tree first, and stopped dead in her tracks, staring at it. "What the...?" she said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Hearing another voice nearby, he jumped. "Familiar..." he mumbled, and moved closer to the tree. Peeking around to the other side, he was Syn. His heart jumped a beat, and he nearly gasped. Shaking it off, he side-stepped away from the tree, making sure she could see him. "Oh, hello..." He said, as if he was surprised to see her. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he glanced around, laughing at himself in his head.

Last edited by Remplissage on Wed May 04, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:24 am

Syn looked at him, her blue-green eyes darting from the strange tree to him. She froze for a second, almost blushing as she caught sight of him, but forced it down, and allowed a slow smile to creep on to her lips. She hoped he didn't notice her slightly ragged breathing caused from both her running and her surprise at seeing him out here.
"Hello Adam" she said in her soft voice, though it carried quite clearly in the forest. She stepped towards him a little, frowning slightly as she looked back at the tree. "What are you doing out here?" She asked, looking back at him curiously, meeting his seagreen eyes with hers.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Adam's face turned red, and he shifted uncomfortably. Moving closer to the girl, he shrugged. "Just, you know...investigating things..." he blushed slightly deeper at his ridiculous answer. He traced the outline of her auburn hair, and met her striking eyes, finding her more beautiful then the last time he had met her. Pushing the thought away from his head, he nearly shook his head a bit. No, he told himself. You don't need love.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

Syn's eyes glinted slightly as she smiled, and she felt herself blushing also, almost caught by his gaze. She forced herself to look away, back to the tree to reduce the sudden awkwardness she felt coming on. She scanned the tree briefly, silent before she spoke. "Why the forest though?" she glanced back at him, still curious as to why he was out in the forest 'investigating' and not some where else. "Isn't it dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:54 pm

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

Adam thought about that for a moment, a small smile wavering on his face. Why did he pick the forest? It could have been that the nymphs had put an attraction potion in his breakfast. It could have been because he liked the smell of nature. It was none of these though. Something had simple told Adam to come here. Then he remembered who he was with, and felt his heart twist, his thoughts going pretentious. He had to say something that made him sound better in her eyes.

"I'm a son of Hades..." He pursed his lips for a moment, thinking. "I'm not scared of much." Yes, that will do, he told himself. A small victorious grin appeared on his lips, his eyes shining slightly. Somewhere inside, the boy told himself that it probably hadn't make himself sound brave, or courageous, or any synonym of the word.

"Why are you in the forest?" He eyed her for a second, waiting for a reply. Once more, he remembered that he was talking to Cinnamon Rayne. "Um, never mind, ignore that..." He physically waved his hands, laughing lightly. He looked down on her, and felt a slight surge of pride, knowing himself taller then her. Suddenly, as if a firecracker had gone off in his head, he remembered something. It all came back to him in a rush. A dinner, with dates, suits, and the likes. The dinner that the Cabin Leaders had been planning was approaching and Adam still didn't have a date. "Anyway, Syn, I wanted to ask you something..."

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:51 am

Syn stared at him, smiling in response to his sudden victorious grin. She could understand what he meant, about not being afraid, but it still didn't make sense to why he was in the forest. She didn't prompt him for more details though, just tilted her head curiously, eyes twinkling.

As he asked the second question, she was about to shrug, but noticed the sudden realization on his face as he then dismissed it. Her amusement was visible, a soft smile tugging at her lips, and the sudden laughter in her eyes speaking for her. She was relaxed, comfortable even, and she watched him happily, her heart giving another flutter as he laughed. Then she noticed a slight change in his expression once again, and her reaction was immediate. She lifted her head, standing straighter as she looked up at him. She still couldn't make herself taller, and although she frowned, she still had the amused look in her eyes.

But she froze, and stared at him curiously. She was waiting for him to continue, but then realized she had forgotten herself, and had been communicating through body language the entire time. She blushed slightly, looking up at him sheepishly. "Sorry..." she heard herself mumble, but she wasn't sure he had heard her. "What...What is it?" Syn asked, trying to figure out this new expression. She suddenly got goosebumps, though, she wasn't entirely sure why. She felt as if she was holding her breath, and found herself to have moved closer to him without realizing it. She was close enough that if she lifted her hand, she'd be able to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

He shifted his weight on to his left foot, looking away and thinking of how to word his question. "Er— well, there's this dinner that's coming up, and um..." His voice faded away nervously. Adam's mind was suddenly fogged by images of being rejected. A slow list of everything that could go wrong flashed in his head. Frowning, he bit at his lip. "We supposed to have a date...I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go with me..."

He swallowed his fears, and waited for her reply. Another glimpse of Syn being taken aback and stomping away lit up his brain. The fear of rejection had always haunted Adam. He couldn't find the strength to be confident. Viciously ripping the thought apart, he returned to reality, and found himself staring at the girl in front of her. A small blush of embarrassment spread across his face, and he forced himself to look away.

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason

Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Syn was frozen for the moment. She would have thought the question was, well, innocent if it weren't for two things. First it was the way he asked it. He sounded nervous, shy, embarrassed. And that, unsurprisingly, made her nervous, shy, and embarrassed. She could easily see the fear he had, but she didn't realize why. And the second thing is what made her feel even more...awkward. He used the word 'date.' Which basically explained itself.

Syn found herself blushing, staring at him shyly. She tried to think straight. But it didn't help that she suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach, and a slight light-headedness. But then she saw him blush and look away. Which got her attention even more than the question had.She couldn't explain why, but it made her heart flutter and a smile tug at her lips. He was scared of her reaction.

"Yes" was all that she managed to say, still blushing and nervous. She didn't know what to do, or even how she was supposed to answer. She just smiled, and did what she wanted; accepted.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:47 am

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

The obvious satisfaction spread on his face, and he couldn't help but feel slightly sick from the weight that had been lifted. "That's great!" A miniscule smile showed on his face, yet he was still void of what to do. He could've done anything at the point; at least he felt like it. His mind was fogged, however, and he stepped closer in confusion. "Um..." An indecisive grin was planted upon his lips. Inching closer- there was literally only inches left between them- he embraced her, wrapping his arms around her in a last-minute hug.

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:36 am

Syn smiled up at him, though slightly confused herself. She felt like she should do something, but before a word formed in her mind, he stepped towards her, and she blushed when they were only inches apart. "Wha-" she stopped in surprise. The hug was so sudden, she barely had time to register what was happening. She tensed, almost stepping away in fright, but then relaxed before gently wrapping her arms around his waist. She simply stood there, resting her head against his chest and listened to the loud booming of his heart. "I can hear your heart" she said, smiling to herself before looking up at him. "It's very loud" she said, not sure what else to say as she smiled up at him, her blue green eyes meeting his.

(OOC: Lol! I just realized how strange a pairing Adam and Syn make. Y'know, Son of Hades, Daughter of Maia :D )
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:04 am

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

Adam chuckled quietly, but his laughs were mustered as he buried his face in her hair. "I'm sure you can," he pointed out, snickering a bit more. He still hadn't recovered completely from the shock of not being turned down. Inhaling deeply, he absently let a comment slip about how nice her hair smelled. Removing his face from her tangle of hair, he laughed. His face was dyed a deep shade of crimson, and his face was contorted in thought.

"Don't wear anything revealing though," he told her. "I don't want guys staring at you." He laughed lightly, and knew that this was nothing to worry about. Cinnamon was beautiful, yes, but most people thought she was a naturalist. Little did Adam care right now, though. He was on top of the world.

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:14 am

She blushed herself, smiling shyly. She barely knew what was going on, or what to think. She only knew she felt like she was floating. What is this...? she wondered absently, before frowning at his comment.
"Revealing?" she asked, then imagined what he meant. "Oh...ew" she wrinkled her nose at the image shaking her head to get rid of it. "I don't even want to think of it" she mumbled, slightly embarrassed yet flattered at the second comment.
"Adam?" she asked after a moment of thought, staring up at him curiously, a smile still playing across her lips. "What are you thinking?" she asked, not even bothering to wonder why that was the question that was said. She tilted her head slightly to the side, slightly resembling a curious puppy or bird.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:31 am

He contemplated her question for a moment, a rather thoughtful expression on his face. "I dunno," he finally said, a small laugh escaping his lips. "I really don't..." His mouth was contorted into a goof grin, and his eyes gleamed slightly. Adam felt so gleeful for some reason, but his mind kept rushing from subject to subject. "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:37 am

She grinned, shaking her head. "My mind isn't working" she said honestly, then glanced around before looking back at him. "I forgot where we were..." she added sheepishly, blushing. She glanced upwards towards the trees and shushed something, blushing even more. "Squirrels have no manners" she muttered, hiding her face in his shirt with a laugh.
"Don't ask" she added, the words muffled a little as she spoke into his chest before glancing up through her messy fringe.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

follow your bliss
it reads on my chest

adam dunlap

"You certainly have a way with animals," he said, chuckling lightly. "As for me..." Glancing over at a chipmunk that had stationed itself near them, he watched as it stared at him, hatred in it's eyes. "Animals never really like me..." He frowned before turning his gaze back to Syn, meeting her blueish eyes. "I guess it's up to you to make sure they don't maul me." Resting his chin on the top of her head, he sighed.

i know i got it tattooed
for a reason
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:40 am

She sighed a little too, understanding him. As a Son of Hades, her...instincts...told her to run, that she shouldn't even trust him. But that was because of the difference between his God parent and hers. She was, in this 'situation,' life, while he was death. Even the animals knew this, but were afraid.
She just ignored it, the feeling that made her unhappily suspicious of him, as she had seen how he wasn't his father.
"They wont maul you," she said absently, poking her tongue at the furry tree rodent. "You have my sent on you" she explained, as if it was the perfect answer.
Though, she thought, smiling wryly, they will be awfully confused with our two scents combined.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:23 am

[[ I change posting templates much too quickly. xD ]]

adam dunlap
a man of action

He laughed lightly, and added, "I certainly hope not." He continued to stare at the woodland creature, and smiled as it scurried away, making odd clicking noises at the pair of them. "Chipmunks are vicious and frightening creatures, you know..." He comedic grin remained there, a smile dancing across his face. "I've always slightly wondered as to why you even stayed near me for a second. That innocent mind of yours must be telling you that I'm a bad person..." He considered this for a moment, a thoughtful expression on his face. Exhaling deeply, he peeled himself away from her, and crossed his arms, his face growing warm from the extended embrace they had shared.

Cinnamon looked different to him then when he had embraced her. Before she had simply been making everything else look less attractive while he was in her presence, but now it seemed that she was making everything more beautiful. It seemed like a new level of admiration. Adam wasn't exactly sure what this feeling was. Could it be love? he mused. Maybe even adoration? Whatever it was, if seemed to make him forget all about the mysterious tree that loomed over head. Glancing around at the life, he found that a few more animals had stopped to stare at them for a second. As his gaze rested on each of them, however, they scattered in opposite directions.

"What's it like to understand the feeling of animals?" he asked, his head aimed at the girl again. "Does it feel as if it's really a power?" He had always considered this question, but could never find time to being it up in conversation. Now was a perfect time to have some things explained. Only a few of these questions lingered though; for instance, how did dogs think? Were they really as simple-minded as people say they are? What about birds? How do they feel about flying?

Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:45 am

When he pulled away, she was slightly disappointed. She didn't want him to let go of her, she realized with a slight blush, he just felt so....right. She put one hand in her pocket to distract herself, trying to keep herself from thinking. She wasn't used to this. Any of it. The camp, people, emotions like this. She sighed, nearly shaking her head.

Syn pondered the question, the hand in her pocket fiddling with the arrowhead. "It's not something I can explain easily..." she started, frowning. "I don't see it as a power. It's just something that I've been able to do for as long as I can remember" she said, tilting her head slightly as she continued. "But...it's like talking to you rght now, it's as if they're speaking english, except their lips don't really move. You have to read them and...feel them more than listen" she stopped, looking up at him with a slight frown.
"Did I lose you?" she asked, staring up at him worriedly. She hoped he understood her. She didn't know why, but she wanted him to understand badly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:59 am

adam dunlap
a man of action

He nodded, and stared into space, his mouth open to speak. "No, no, I think I know what you mean. Like, I can talk to souls. Most people can't do that, but I can kind of...hear their voice." He looked at her, and waited to see if he was right. It seemed slightly ironic, Adam thought, of their relationship. She could speak to life, embrace it, and keep it going good. As for him he could talk to the dead, he could raise skeletons and corpses, and could sense when death had occurred and someone had passed into the Underworld. The thought also made him slightly sad, however, too.

If they were exact opposites, how long could they keep this up; the hugging, the being around each other, the closeness. It seemed like an impossible task. The stench of death and the aroma of life aren't supposed to be mixed, this he knew. Adam couldn't just stop being around her though, it all cam natural now; mostly because of the newly emerged love that hadn't shown yet. Still, it was something that haunted him from the edges of his mind, taunting him.

"Do you think it's right for us to be together?" he asked abruptly, the words slipping from his lips before he could stop them. His face was no colored crimson, so he stepped back a foot, now shrouded in the shadow of the tree that stood behind him. Adam bit at his lip unintentionally, and looked away from her, the shyness of earlier returning.

Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:23 am

Syn pondered his explanation of how he communicated with souls, looking at him thoughtfully. She was about to answer when he asked the question. It caught her off guard, and she froze, slightly taken aback.

She stared at him as he stepped back into the shadows, trying to hide himself. She couldn't think for a few moments, just stood there, blinking in disbelief, and mouth slightly open.
She almost said something, then stopped herself, frowning. What did he mean, right? And what kind of question is this? she thought, confused. It scared her, and she thought she could see it scared him. She wasn't sure though.

She hesitated, then stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his middle, her face slightly concealed in his shirt and behind her hair. "Adam...I don't think it's a question between right and wrong. I think..." she frowned, looking for the right words. "I think its whether you want it, and how you make it" she looked up at him, frustrated that she didn't make sense. "I mean, you can't think like that, or it'll...it'll be ruined. If you want us to be together, then work to make it that way" she hoped it made sense now, but she was afraid he wouldn't understand her, and hid her face again.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:43 pm

adam dunlap
a man of action

"Of course I want us to be together..." He wrapped his arms around her as well, and sighed. "It's just...we're exact opposites." Adam wanted to scream. What was it about this matter that made him so worked up then and there? It could've been anything, but it had to be him and Syn. Since he had first met her he had fantasized about them being a couple. It seemed like a dream...

And it still did. His mind was fogged from the opposing forces raging in his head. He couldn't help but feel his hand twitch with the incompetent thoughts running through his head. What if she left him? She would probably decide I'm not good enough.

Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:34 am

She sighed, frowning in utter frustration. A saying came to her to her head, and before she realized the exact meaning, she found herself saying: "Opposites attract" though it was mumbled. She glanced up at him, then away.
Where had that come from? she wondered frowning again. And why was he being so difficult, so...pessimistic?

He was scaring her, and she felt herself tremble slightly, and forced herself to stop. "A-Adam..." she said quietly, hesitating. She looked up at him, her piercing blue-green eyes searching his carefully. She opened her mouth, about to say something, then stopped.

As soon as Syn met his eyes, her expression softened and her body relaxed. She didn't want to argue with, didn't want to be upset. She saw the disbelief in his eyes, read the slight touch of fear on his face, and felt her heart tighten. And she realized something suddenly, something that made her feel stupid for not realizing it sooner. The sudden rush of tender shyness was what made her see it.

Syn reached up to his face with her left hand carefully, her hand shaking slightly. She softly touched his cheek, trailing the tips of her fingers down the length of the scar on his right cheekbone. She felt compelled to do this, despite her sudden renewed shyness, and her crimson cheeks, though she didn't know why. "I don't want to lose you" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:18 pm

adam dunlap
a man of action

When she touched his scar, he couldn't help but jump slightly. Then, Adam cursed himself slightly. Had it come to this? It had taken Syn's small voice, her determined yet shy gaze, to bring up something in him. It was something like a memory, yet it had never occurred before. His face turned into a clear slate for a moment. He was befuddled. However, it soon melted back into a confident glare. "Cinnamon," he began, but stopped abruptly. He had never used her true name before. It seemed too...intimate to use before this time. "You won't lose me."

With that, Adam pushed her hand away and moved closer. The distance between their faces grew shorter by the second, and the son of Hades did something spectacular. He kissed her. Their lips pressed together for a moment before he pulled away, his face growing pink. Adam wasn't sure why he did it. He wasn't really sure why he had done anything. It still felt like it had been the right thing to do, however.

So then, he forced himself to muster something to say. Something smooth, something classical. "That tree looks like a bear." In embarrassment, his face grew completely red, and he forced himself to look away. It was true though, he thought, as his mind grew distracted for a moment. The tree does look like a bear...or maybe a badger. I think I see a bit of-ADAM! Something subconscious had screamed his name. It rang out through his mind, and made him blink for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]   I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't need a name, just a place... [ Avawstar ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: