Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking about life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Thinking about life Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:50 pm

I put my ear buds into my ear and 'On My Mind.' By Cody Simpson filtered them. I sat down at the base of the pine and started to sharpen my dagger. It was shiny.
Back to top Go down
The_Walking_Dead

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 pm

"Be careful, with that. It's sharp," I said to my friend Amelia as I walked over to the pine. I grinned as she looked up at me.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm

I laughed and took the ear buds out of my ears. "Hey Simran!" I said. I put my dagger into its sheath, and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
The_Walking_Dead

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Hey," I replied. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked after we were done hugging. I noticed the new peacock feather hair extensions that she had. "Nice hair, by the way. Did you know that the peacock is the national bird of India?"
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 am

(REALLY TIKA?! xD) "Sharpening my dagger! And no! I didn't!" I said laughing. She was so smart! Always pulling random stuff out of the air like that.
Back to top Go down
The_Walking_Dead

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 am

(Yeah, really. :P I couldn't think of anything else to say.) "Nice. Make sure you don't cut yourself with it. Once, my brother cut himself with a vegetable peeler. By accident, of course." I giggled, then sighed at the thought of my half-brother, who I had not seen in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

"I see. I won't I've had practice." I said smiling, she never ceased to make me smile.
Back to top Go down
The_Walking_Dead

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 pm

"So, what are we doing today? I'm so excited, because the new Imran Khan movie is coming out today!" I squealed like a 5-year-old girl. He is my favorite actor of all time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: