Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Recruiting New Members.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Recruiting New Members. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

I walked into the Camp Store. There was a girl that had potential to be a great group leader in my plan to overthrow the Gods. I walked into the Camp Store and bought some new Weapon wrapping and weapon cleaning supplies, also something to Camp out with. I bought some batteries for a new cellphone, backpack to hold it all in. Then, she came in. Showtime.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

I walk in and check out the place seeing lots of things. There was a kid behind the counter and a boy buying things. Sunlight shone through the window landing on everything but I was the only one who could see the different rays. There were dark rays around the boy buying things (dark means evil). Trying to ignore him I get the shirt I wanted and get in line behind him a good foot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm

"She can read aura's... good. I can read minds. This will be a challenge," I say to her.

She looks puzzled by the comment. I smile. I turn around,

"You were in a gang right? Pleased to meet ya, I was wondering if you could join a small organization," I said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm

"I'd need to know what it's about first. Thanks for knowing. I wish to keep my mind not read thank you and I more read sun-beams then auras." I say finishing then taking a breath. I wasn't telling him anything. The sun rays around him got a little darker as he spoke. Charm. Kids had used that in my gang. I knew how to not get charmed mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 pm

She knows how to reflect Charm... Good I like a challenge... Heh, she doesn't know how to reflect Chaos charm...

"I think you already know that its evil," I said in an evil grin. "I know you sometimes just want to cut loose, and get away from yourself... good... I like that," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

I roll my eyes. I may know how to reflect it but that doesn't mean I'm good at it. I look at the shirt. I didn't need a new shirt. I needed a backpack. I put the shirt away and get the bag then got back in line. "Go already." I say. The dark rays around him were getting darker. Scary dark. Only titans and bed people had a glow like that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

"Technically, I am a Titan...," I say to her...

That will throw her off. The unique card works every time. Now I tightened my shirt to show off my muscles a bit more...

"I am the son of Chaos," I say. The clerk stops in his tracks and I tell his brain to keep rining up my stuff.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I saw dark rays go from him to the clerk. "Guess who my parent is." Creep, I didn't add but I hoped he read it from my mind. "I don't really care what you are or what you are." I say. I was getting mad now. I could tell he thought that would work but it wouldn't. Not one me it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

After searching through her mind I say it out loud.

"Hermera," I say with an evil smile.

I tell her brain to submit to me and her bonds of charm speaking barriers are breaking down. It will only be a minute. I laugh under my breath. Who knew this was so easy?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I see the darkness come to me and I put on the glasses Athena gave me to give to Kim then that couldn't happen so I still had 'em. Some still went through so I through the bag down and began to run. I got outside and got my sword and hid. I knew what he wanted now but I knew the glasses would save me from him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"Don't even try... I can tell your brain to stop working without you seeing it... I am a GOD!!!" I yell to her. I can see her but she doesn't know it.

I slice through the place she was hiding there she was... I told her brain to stop. I giggled evilly.

"Heh," I snickered

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I smile. The glasses worked. They also helped me focus the sun rays. I start doing that on him. "I am a strong spirit with a strong mind. As strong as the sun rays my mom is a goddess of. Your no god."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm

"Really, questioning if I am a god, not such a good Idea...," I say smiling.

One part of my power is Chaos energy but something that a lot of people didn't know... My father Chaos is also a god of wind and clouds.

I block out the sun with clouds so it is pitch black everywhere in the camp. I laugh, she can't see a thing.

"Your realm is the earth with the sun's rays battering down upon it. This is my realm, DARKNESS!!!" I yell leading with a maniacal laugh.

"Time to play," I say to her.

I tell her brain to stop.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 pm

I was weak and tired now because of the clouds. "Light always beats dark don't you watch movies. I don't want to join your little team of mind controlled freaks." I focus on making the light shine through the clouds. I was weak now. I smile. "I am not going down with out a fight. I start climbing the wall of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 pm

"Too Late," I said.

She stopped in her tracks, Her brain stopped and she couldn't move... She can't dodge this I killed a Titans son with this. Not a daughter of a simple Minor God can stop me...

I thrusted my sword toward her body.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 am

I dogged. "Ha Ha!" I say pointing at the glasses. No matter what the lenses made his mind control stuff useless. Didn't you think of that yet dude? I ask him. Such a silly boy you are. I say in my mind. "Use. Less." Then I thought about my mom. The gods didn't give her a throne on Olympus. If I went with them and the titans one then I'd be killed. If I went with the titans I would probably be killed in fighting. I only wanted the gang to be safe and out of New York where the fighting will most likely be. If I joined him then Either would kill me but if he won then well that would shock me.

~You can't destroy the glasses cause I'm ganna need them in a quest.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members.   Recruiting New Members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting New Members.
Page 1 of 1