Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ] Empty
PostSubject: She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ]   She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ] Beautiful,faded,girl,retro,photography,vintage-18b02354d972d060314ce3692258f5b0_h
L A U R E N | P I A | K O D A K; daughter of Bia, spirit of force, power, bodily strength and compulsion
"i wanna be a doctor because at least i'll be helping people instead of hurting them..."

-[]-[]-[]-[]-

Lauren Pia Kodak marched up the hill with a bag in her hand. She wasn't new or anything. She was just back from shopping. She had needed new boots. Her old ones were ratty. In fact, she needed a whole new outfit. So she had bought some stuff. A couple rings and a shirt, a pair of shorts and other thingies. "Hey," she gave the slightest nod to the boy on the hill.

-[]-[]-[]-[]-

"dna is not destiny..."

((Click here. Don't whine. Just do it. ))
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ]   She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

"Hi!" we said smiling at the girl. "How was your time out there?"We asked indicating the world away from camp. We leaned against the large pine as we spoke, but still remained aware of our surrondings.
Back to top Go down

She Bought A Few Things [ O P E N TO ANYONE ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: