Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) Empty
PostSubject: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Alexander threw his stuff onto his bunk and hopped on. He took an axe out of his bag and hung it next to his bed. He took out his knife and picked his nails. After that, he looked up at his sister. She looked down and smiled at him. She tossed him down his moms picture and he hung it up on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 am

I walked over to the boy. "Hey, my name is Willow." I said as I sat down on the floor. "What's yours, and who is your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I watched as a new camper came in a took a bunk right across from me. I watched in disgust as he picked his nails with his knife. Dude, that is no way to treat a weapon of this honor." I said looking away. I turned just an inch and smiled. I had my bronze dagger in my other hand. Instantly I threw the knife at the wall just a few inches away from the camper's head. I smiled. "Hi!" I said getting out of my bed. I extended my hand hoping the camper wasn't scared to take it. "I'm Devin Millsvil, your half-brother." I said. I leaned in towards the camper's bed and grabbed my knife. "That is a proper way to treat your weapons." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 pm

I watch the conversation with intrest. I am only 12 with straight blonde hair and a red highlight. I am undecided and just arrived and nobody has spoken to Me.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm

( Never mind, ignore my last post) I walk over to your bunks. "Hi," I say, "I'm Avery.". I look at you closely. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:35 am

Um.. you need to have at least 4 sentences or more please.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:31 am

I do. 1. I walk over to your beds. 2."Hi," I say, "I'm Avery." 3 I look at you closely. 4"Who're you?" (If dialogue doesn't count...nobody told Me that and sorry I really just nvr moody to talk to I was trying to make conversation.)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 pm

I watched as girl walked to the bunks. "Whoa. Another person joining. Well, pleasure to meet you Avery. I'm Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes." I said as throwing my dagger at my wooden frame of my bunk. I looked over at the new campers. "So, how do you guys like camp so far?" I asked as raising an eyebrow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I shrug. "I don't really know. I've only been here a few hours and I have no idea what's going on." I twist my bow and arrow around in my hands. "So you're a son of Hermes? I wonder when I'll be claimed..."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 pm

"Ah, so you haven't been claimed. Well, let's hope you'll claimed soon. We got a lot of people in this cabin." I said as rubbing the back of my head. I twirled my bronze dagger between my fingers. "Where did he go?" I muttered. I raised two fingers into my mouth and whistled. Within a few seconds there was a large giant Golden Lab at my side. "Don't jump on Millin.." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

I gasp and smile. "You have a dog!? I always wanted one of these!" I sit down and pet the dog for a moment and then I look up. "What if I don't ever get claimed?" I look down. "My parent wouldn't want Me anyway."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

"Oh Millin here is not a regular dog just to let you know.." I said with a smile. I looked down at Avery with a sly smile. "Oh everyone here get's claimed. You just have to let your god parent realize your home." I said as rubbing the back of my head. Obviously I was not so good at talking like this.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm

"Oh okay," I say smiling as I still pet Millen. "How long after you got here did you get claimed?" I turn and face you as I speak, with one hand still holding my wooden bow and arrow. I twirl it as I avert my gaze to it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:40 pm

"Who knows. Everyone has different times. Like this one kid I know got claimed right after a day he came to camp and another kid got claimed like a month after she came to camp. Like I said, everyone is different." I said with a smile. I twirled my dagger between my hands. My eyes were full of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

(o.o.c. How do I make like a signature thing like yours? I can't figure it out.). "Oh. Well I hope it's soon. Im kind of claustrophobic. I don't know if I can stand living in this cabin. Maybe the Apollo cabin would be nice. Or Zeus. I'd be pretty powerful then." I smile a stare into space, daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 pm

What do you mean?

"No, if you haven't been claimed then you stay in this cabin, or everyone would get confused." I said as walking over to my bed. I watched in delight as Millin jumped onto the bed and layed over my body. "Well, I bet you'll get claimed soon." I said as closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 pm

"Oh, ok. Well, it's late. I guess I should head to bed." I look around the crowded room trying to remember what bunk I was in. I remember and walk away. I lay down, smile to myself, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:00 am

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing some other time then Avery. I gotta go now and take shift. I'll see you when I come back in I guess?" I asked as jumping off the top bunk and landing softly on the ground. I slowly walked out of the door and whistled for Millin to come and follow me.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm

I wave bye and smile. I walk to my bunk. I put my bow and arrow into my duffel bag. Resting my head on a hard pillow, I eventually fall alseep.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 pm

I don't know lol
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm

What to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Alright. Let's stop clogging up the topic. Ending RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)   Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander's Bunk (Open to visitors)
Page 1 of 1