Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  Empty
PostSubject: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm

A tall boy about the age of seventeen stood on the Arena's track lacing up his shoelace. He wore a pair of swishy shorts and Pumas. He had a bottle of water sitting on the bench next to the track. He was ready to run.

A Golden Retriever sat next to the boy, looking at him dutifully. As if the dog knew his master was about to go on a run. The dog was looking forward to it. The dog loved to run. That and chase squirrells.

He did need to keep in the shape for hockey season. The boy touched his toes once and stretched a few more times. He pulled an iPod from his pocket and unraveled the earphones. Gently, he plugged them into his ears. Gently because he had been having ear aches lately.

He turned up the volume on the song by Eminem and started his noon jog around the track.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm

On the otherside of the track running fathur along was a girl about 16. Her long red hair flew out behind her. The small girl was wearing jogging pants, and a tee shirt. She was running pretty fast and she finally stopped running and while taking a deep breath she took a deep drink of her gatorade. Out the corner of her eyes she seen the guy. She quickly fouced back on her bottel. 'Hot'.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29991331
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 pm

The guy didn't focus on his running. He looked all around the arena, only a few times glancing at the track to make sure he didn't run into anything. Rocky, the dog, did notice the girl. She was the only other one in there.

Rocky started barking loudly and galloped over to the redhead. The guy looked up at the dog and started running towards him, "Rocky! Rocky, come back here!" He called in his country twanged voice.

Rocky wasn't listening. He jumped up on the girl. "Rocky! Down!" He pulled his dog down. "Sorry 'bout that. He's just a little friendly," the boy gave the girl a small smile and pulled out his earphones.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Destiny stopped as a dog barked at her like a mad thing. She turned just intime to see it jump on her. With a small sqeak she patted the dog on the head, just in time as HotGuy pulled it off her.

With a small smile Destiny said, "Oh it's ok" She let the dog sniff her head and reached to sracth his ears. She stood back up and frowned slighty looking up at Cowboy as she had dibbed him until he told her his name.

The peite redhead blinked her bright blue eyes a few times and fouced her hands to stop fiddleing. She just could not sit still today. Maybe it was the coffiee she downed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

He frowned, "Nah...he's a bad dog!" The boy bent down and scratched the dog in between the ears lovingly. The scolding wasn't serious or anything. "This is Rocky and I'm Colton Winters, you?" He asked with a sparkle in his light blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

With a smile Destiny patted Rocky's head one more time. "But.. He looks so sweet and innocent to be bad." She was bursting on the inside with laughter, never ever judge a book by it's cover. She looked up and a faint pink tinged her cheeks. "I'm Destiny G. Skys" She smiled sweetly and bite her lip, holding in all the random outbrusts from inside.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"Well hi, Destiny G. Skys. That's a nice name," his country accent made Des's name sound just the more cuter. He reached down and hooked his finger around Rocky's collar. "Rocky, can you say, 'Hi, Des!'?" The dog looked at Colton. Colton stared back. Rocky gave a loud bark at Des. Rocky's eyes seemed to smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 pm

On the outside Destiny was smiling sweetly and being her sweeter side. ib the inside she more over thinking 'if he says one more thing in that accent I'm really going to have to restrain myself' she gave a sweet smirk. Leaning on her hips "Hey Rocky, wanna go on a walk?" She joked looking at the dog and waiting for his anwser. She gave a sly glance at Cole first though.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:38 am

Colton watched her for a moment and turned to the dog, "Alright, Rocky...looks like Destiny is going to take you for a walk," he said as he pulled a leash from his pocket and hooked it around Rocky's collar. The Golden Retriever gave a loud woof and butted his head against Destiny's leg. It was Rocky's way of saying yes. "Alright...he wants to go for a walk. Why don't we walk him around the border?" Colton suggested.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Biting her lip with a sweet smile "Well I hoping to bond with this hansome boy, but two of them well work to" she said jokingly. With and smile she nodded and looked up at the clear sky, about noon now. "Let's go then" She gave a light pat on Rocky's head and started walking towards the border.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:39 am

Colton grinned back at Destiny. He jogged over to her. "Looks like I have some compeptition," he joked. The two walked a ways in silence. Colton broke the silence, "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:59 pm

When a snicker she just made sure to keep a slight sway of her hips as she walked. When he asked his question Destiny thought for a moment trying to remember. "Em... Dang.... Baffulo and then to New York City." She said still walking. "I've been here for so long I almost forgot. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 am

Colton chuckled. "I'm from Oklahoma. Tornadoe Valley. That ain't the name of the town, but I'm from a small town, you know." He said with a wistful nod. Colton missed his family, the Venerelli's. Well, his adoptive family.

((I'm thinking, 'Where is he from...?' xD))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:07 pm

((Good job. It's took me awhile with Des too))

She nodded. "Yeah." She said and bit her lip softly thinking about it. "I never really understood about tornado ally, I guess theres something there. Ya know. So many storms gods have to have something about it?" She wondered outloud then shruged slightly. As they moved closer to the border Des tried to fouced her thoughts on anything happening in the camp. She ended up pretty blank. She twirled a lock of wavy rust colored hair and looked up at Colton with a smile. "What do you think of camp?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

"IT's big. There's alot of kids here and stuff. I guess I just didn't expect it to be like this. You know?" He said jogging a bit to keep up with Rocky.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:56 pm

She smiled understanding. "Yeah. When I first got here I thought it sucked, but then again it was cold and I wasn't aloud out the imfirmary for the frist 3 weeks. But then it got much better." She said with a shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]    She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Loves Me...She Loves Me Not [ P R I V A T E ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: