Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleonora

Eleonora

Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone)   Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 am

I was sitting on my bunk, striking my rat Mo. I looked around in the little cabin. Between the chaos I saw fighting boys, sleeping kids with painted faces and a lot of forbidden objects, like coce. I involuntarily smiled. This chaos let me remember my former life on street. I missed it. Some of the kids was staring at me, because they don't knew me. Maybe because I was a punk. I had turquise hair, an old leather jacket and combat boots. I heared a voice behind me:"Hey! You are new, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone)   Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 am

(thats powerplaying the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Eleonora

Eleonora

PostSubject: Re: Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone)   Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 am

*sorry ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone)   Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding new friends for the little punk girl (open for everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: