Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I really Really Desperately Need Your Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

I really Really Desperately Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

For all you Fanfiction.net authors out there, are you guys experiencing the same problem as I am? Dude, ever since tuesday, I cannot and I mean CANNOT post a new chapter nor story. I am super late on updating my stories and now, I haven't got the inspiration anymore! Help! Somebody out there! Help!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm

I haven't wrote that much for fanfiction ... but do you mean you can't get the chapters on fanfiction.net, or you can't think of what you should write about in the next chapter?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 am

I mean I couldn't post itDX
IT'S REALLY IRRITATATING AND ALMOST EVERY AUTHOR THERE IS NEEDING THE HELP!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm

I don't know. I'll try posting one of my storied that I never posted yet, and see if it works...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm

BTW, I already found out. ResearchXD
It's actually one of my story actually. On how to postXD
So, thanks for trying tethysXD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

I only Beta Read for Fanfic, everything loads fine for me though..
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm

ER..this is a problem waiting to be fixed. But I don't think the mods and admins are doing anythingDX
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Think about rainbows xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really Really Desperately Need Your Help   I really Really Desperately Need Your Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really Really Desperately Need Your Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: