Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]

Go down 
+5
Angel
Colby
Ninja Poet
Nico
Remplissage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] Empty
PostSubject: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Prologue

The world was in flames. After two years of collapse, the government of America shattered. The economy fell apart, and the currency was useless altogether. People began rioting, and the few innocents, a group that consisted of only about 20,000, were shoved into underground communities. The walls were plated with metal, and the doors sealed. Foreign countries began throwing around the idea of war. The strongest country in the world was being destroyed under the pressure of rebellion. They were weak, and the Middle East was strong. It was official, the United States of America was in ruins.

This is where we are now...

April 3rd, 2013

Shaking...
God, there was so much shaking. The vibration of the Earth threw us upon our backs, and it knocked over everything. It could've been the wrath of god, or it could've been an earthquake. The only fact was that it was neither. Standing in UC-190, you could realize quickly that it wasn't an earthquake, nor was it any wrath of god. There was no god in this new land. The quiet, whistling sounds they make before pounding the earth, the large, gluttonous clouds of ash that devoured everything in their path. This wasn't an earthquake. It was a bombing. Clutching the edge of a desk, I gasped for air, my body shaking violently. The only thing I could do was count how many they had dropped here so far. One...two...three...four...five... The list continued on, and continued to grow. Smoke began creeping through the door of 190, most of the sealant just melting right away. That was when everything grew quiet. It was so silent in that under-town that you could hear a pen drop from the other side of the community. This was it. This was the end. And the only thing you could hear as the place I had thought was the safest on Earth was a foreign news-broadcaster reading a report of the bombing, the sound drifting from a radio nearby.
"May the lord have mercy on their souls."

Last edited by Remplissage on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 pm

OhEmGee. I love it Remp. Write more now, or I'll bite you. *Snap, snap*
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm

I. Like. Love. it.
Seriously, it's wicked, man...
You should be a writer or something...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Sounds... scary and thirlling and very omeness
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

...Stop being amazing at everything xD It thoroughly depresses me.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Although I'd prefer America, er, not dead, it seems interesting so far. Write more!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 am

Alright, new 'chapter' posted. I've decided to do many of these small entries as chapters instead of a few long ones. It's to make it seem as if it's in someone's log, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:05 pm

THAT'S ME, RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Hahaha. No. Yes.

Last edited by Remplissage on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm

YOU MAKE ME SOUND SO SMART. xD
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:25 pm

xD Haha.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm

AmazingXD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:19 pm

HUHA. Adam I hatelove your writing. xD You so good at it. Like, in that scary way. If I ever get rich from harassing the president (WHICH I WILL ONE DAY) then you and I shall write a book. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

-The last sentence was so spectacular. I WANT TO KNOW "WHO ES BOMBING US!"

Cliff hangers are epic. And I didn't have to bite you! *Stops snapping with mouth.* Good.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]   Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter [ A Nuclear Fallout Story ]
Page 1 of 1