Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mv731

mv731

Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 am

Oh, volleyball! This is so cool. I used to see people play it around my area, but I never really played. "Anyone up for a game?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

I was still standing at Thalia's pine when I heard someone yelling about a game of volleyball.I was very athletic but if there's anything I'm good at it's volleyball.Yeah! I'm coming! I yelled. I didn't know anyone here, but a game is always a good ice breaker. I ran around looking for net and I found it. In it was a solitary girl, dark, average build. As I moved closer I yelled, Hey! I'll play! I was just dropped off here though and don't know anybody. My name is Meagan Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm

*EXIT*
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 pm

"Hey Megan; I'm Wakanda," I smiled, twirling the ball between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi Wakanda. So you want to play? I picked up a second ball and served it over the net. I'm really new here and wanted to get to know some people.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"I'm new as well," I tried hitting it back with my fists together. My hand felt no impact. The ball rolled along the ground behind me. You're so stupid, I thought. Hit it with the wrists and forearm, not hands! "Sorry," I smiled sheepishly. "Let me try again."
Standing in serving position, I hit the ball as hard as I could. It turned into a dove. I panicked. "I'm so sorry! Was that your ball?" I shrieked, running after the dove.
Back to top Go down
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

"Um...it's ok. It's not mine. So I take it you're a child of Hecate? It was kind of weird watching a Volleyball turn into a dove, but it wasn't the first weird thing today. I haven't been...what do you call it?... claimed? yeah. I haven't been claimed yet so I don't know who my parent is yet. The bird flew off towards the woods. Oh well, let's forget about volleyball. Is there ever a time we get to eat around here? I'm getting just a little hungry. I guess the first thing to talk about when you meet someone ISN'T food, they might get the idea you do nothing but eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball   Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Some Good Ol' Volleyball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: