Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Walking through the fields, Matthew glanced at the small fruits close to the ground. They were bright red, perfectly ripe as always. A small smile was on the boy's face, just for no reason in particular. Nothing happened, nothing was going on, he was just simply happy that it was such a great day. He took a breath of the air, his nose filling with the scent of strawberries. The sun beat down, yet a slight breeze blew through the area, making it the perfect atmosphere for well, any outdoors activity. Being a son of Apollo, he loved these days. The sun was perfect on his skin, and the sensation of warmth was ecstasy to his mind. The brown-haired boy wished he could put the feeling in a bottle and hold on to it. Days like this were rare to him, and he liked to be out as much as he could when they came.

Matthew was dressed in regular jeans, and wore a long sleeve shirt with the words THINGS THAT RHYME WITH ORANGE, printed in bold, orange of course, letters. Rolling the sleeves up, he inhaled again, looking around. There was barely anyone there, probably doing other things. Matthew didn't care, though. He had come to get away from everything. And get away from everyone he did indeed. Letting out a sigh of annoyance, he pushed his hair away from his eyes, and let his hands slide into his pockets. He cursed himself mentally, now wishing he had brought something to occupy him. He shoved the feeling away, and continued walking, nearing the other side of the fields. Glancing down at his shirt, he voiced a thought that filled his mind quickly.

"Are there any words that truly rhyme with orange?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 pm

There many things Noami was expecting to happen the secound she sat down. Payton to jump in her lap and mewl, the grass rattle with her movment, the strawberries to quickly draw her attention and intrace her as she thought about her lack of company. What she didn't expect the secound she got comfortable was for someone close by to say a very random thing. She dropped her letter in the ground still unopened and turned around towards the voice that grabbed her attention. "No, sorry" She said with a slight amusement before turning back to her letter she opened it and began to read.

Dear Noami,

I hope your having lots of fun at camp and made lots of friends, I know I told you I would be back by Chirtmas but my book 'What's a coin worth?' took of so quickly that I was called to stay for 6 mouths longer, I'm so sorry Nini. But to make it up to you, if you want I will send you a one way ticket to England to come stay with me here. It's so wonderful here and I would really love for my little girl to get to see it. Oh, and Payton can come too, like you wouldn't of found a way to smuggle her in with you, just thought it would be simplier this way.

Love Always,
Your Father.

Noami sighed and dropped her hand to her side. Well at least I get to move to Londan with her father when he sends tickets, she picked the book out of her bag and studied the cover, it was black with a a moon and dark blue background, A kid sat on a beach in the backgroun in a park. A tear fell down the young girls face as she looked at a gold coin. What caught her attention was a golden cat sitting beside her who looked just like Payton that was currently washing her paws singing 'King of Anying' under her breath. Noami looked back at the cover. The words in gold written at the bottom was. ' What's a Coin Worth? '
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:43 pm

He jumped a bit as a voice answered his question. Turning towards the voice, he walked over, seeing a girl. See was sitting next to a letter, and was observing a book. He could faintly see the title, 'What's a Coin Worth?' Suddenly interested, he moved closer to her, deciding to strike up a conversation. "Well, what about door hinge? Wait..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 pm

"Nope." she anwsered to him without looking up. Her brown eyes then looked up at him and smirked. Her gaze fell back down to Payton, the orange brown, desert cat sat up in Noami's lap, 'Sun Child... SunChip' Noami giggled at her companion. Looking back at the 'SunChip' as Pay had called him she nodded slowly at his shirt."That explains it..." she said thoughtfully. She opened the back of the book and sure enough was a picture of her and her dad smiling at the camera. Noami ran a hand over her longish, unruly curly hair and faced the bright light making her mocha colored skin glow. A bright glimmering light sparked on her neck a thin gold chain held a gold coin just like the one on the book cover.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 am

"Explains what?" The boy voiced, tilting his head a bit. He looked at the book, now seeing an image of the girl in front of him and what appeared to be the author. I wonder if that's her father or something of the sort... He narrowed his eyes in thought, and shook his head a bit to get back into reality. Taking the few moments of silence between them, he examined the girl, interested as to who she actually was. She had skin the color of a cappuccino, and messy hair that sat atop her head in curls. Looking at her companion, a cat, he bit his tongue, deep in thought about gods know what.

[ 'Skin the color of a cappuccino.' xD ]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 pm

(thanks...)

N O A M I Z E S T
"The way I see it the whole wide world has gone crazy...."

"Why you were asking about an orange." She said calmmly rubbing a long bronze finger over the gold lettering. Then remembing my manners I held out a hand. "I'm Noami Zest, daughter of Alegra" Her dark brown eyes were sparklying with a friendlyness and pureity that changed her features to a sweet aura.

"So baby why don't we just dance. "

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29820436
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]   Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That Rhyme With Orange [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: