Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alex the English's Characters

Go down 
+3
tethys
Mako
Alex the English
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Alex the English's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Ajax Manning, Claimed Son of Ares
Half-Blood
Name: Ajax (Ay-jax) [Strong Warrior-Greek Origin]
Age/Birthday: 14, 19th April
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother-Julie Manning, Sister-Alyssa Manning
Years in Camp: Just arrived
Brief History: He and his sister, Alyssa, lived in New York leading normal lives, his only worries were dating, puberty, popularity and baseball, he had loads of friends and was high in the popularity chain. One day though, things got a bit weird, playing baseball in P.E, his team was losing and he was last up to bat. He whacked it so hard that it hit the bowler and knocked him back a good five feet and smashed his jaw. After this, his mother decided to tell her children of their father and who he is and sent them off to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: He's tallish and muscular with brown hair and red highlights which match his maroon eyes. He is often wearing jeans, t-shirt and jacket, and converse shoes, all of which usually match his hair in colour. He always wears a ring on his left hand, with a red gem centered in it, it glows when he gets angry, which happens quite a bit. He does lots of exercise as well, so he may be wearing shorts and a tank top at times.
Personality: Hot-headed. Very, very easy to agitate, he's never been completely calm as long as he, or anyone else can remember. Also very brave, and athletic, he always tries his best whatever it is and he will never give up unless forced to, and even then it will take quite a bit. He has lots of charisma as said earlier which gave him popularity at his old school.
Fatal Flaw: Easy to anger.
Pets: None.
Talents: Baseball, Soccer, Leading.
Weapons: Two-Handed Sword, Two-Handed Mace, Two-Handed Axe.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer.
Other: He is single.

Alyssa Manning, Claimed Daughter of Ares
Half-Blood
Name: Alyssa (A-liss-a) [Rational-Greek Origin]
Age/Birthday: 14, 19th April
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother-Julie Manning, Brother-Ajax Manning
Years in Camp: Just arrived
Brief History: She and her brother, Ajax, lived in New York leading normal lives, her only worries were dating, puberty, popularity and fashion, she didn't hav loads of friends but the ones she had were true friends. One day though, things got a bit weird, when her brother was playing baseball in P.E, his team was losing and he was last up to bat. He whacked it so hard that it hit the bowler and knocked him back a good five feet and smashed his jaw. After this, her mother decided to tell her children of their father and who he is and sent them off to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: She's tallish with an athletic build, brown hair and red highlights, which match her maroon eyes. She is often wearing jeans, t-shirts and trainers, all of which usually match her hair in colour. She always wears a ring on her left hand, with a red gem centered in it, it glows when she gets angry, though this isn't a common occurance. She will never been seen in a dress. Ever.
Personality: A lot calmer than her brother, and more rational, thinking before doing and always taking the consequences of things into account. She too, is athletic (her favourite sport is swimming), but not as into sport as her brother, preffering to read or do other quiet activities. She can be shy to people she does not know, or who intimidate her, but her true friends she wil open up to. Also a feminist.
Fatal Flaw: She will often wait before she does things which can result in the opportunity passing or worse.
Pets: None.
Talents: Swimming, Strategising.
Weapons: Sword, Mace or Axe and Shield.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer.
Other: She is single.

Last edited by Alex the English on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 66 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Great characters better then mine :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Nice characters, only thing is that they need a minimum of four sentences for their physical appearance sections (and the personality section for Alyssa). After more sentences are added/edited in, I will accept them. :]
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I like how you have the meaning of their names. I like naming characters because of the meaning of the name, too. I had 2 characters, Inas and Kali, who were daughters of Chronos. heir names mean 'Nice Time', and 'Time'. xD
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Wow, great characters!!
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 pm

I have decided to remove this character because I wish to focus more on my first characters.

Last edited by Alex the English on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I have decided to remove this character because I wish to focus more on my first characters.

Last edited by Alex the English on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

SUGGESTION Playlist : Friday -- Rebbecca Black
Imperfect world -- Alex The Yellow and Zombie Elmo
Lady Raga -- Alex The Yellow, Zombie Elmo, Homicidal Banana, Lizzie + Ciara.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Hehe, Friday-Causes the target to claw off their ears in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Imperfect World -- Causes the target to have a `DOUBLE WHAMMY!` moment, and become depressed due to the lack of perfectness in the world.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hehe
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Approved! Next time, though actually think of a fourth sentence on brief history!
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Hehe, will do.

EDIT:Wow, I'm in your sig.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 am

Oh! I like the organization! :]

It's a username code.

For example, Alouεttε.

Alex, you probably just saw your username there. I would see 'Alouεttε' there, and everyone else would see their own name.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:25 am

Last edited by Alex the English on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:53 pm

It's done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Nice characters! Only thing is that he needs three more sentences for his personality. :]
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:08 am

Now it's done.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:59 am

It's done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:10 am

Very sorry about the delay! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex the English's Characters   Alex the English's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex the English's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: